“Good lunch buffet”

Cuisines: Indian
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Good lunch buffet”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This is a regular stop for our lunch gang from work. There are some items always on the buffet, but many vary from day to day. I've never had a bad meal here.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank HungryGreg

Wamego, Kansas, United States
“Good South Indian food”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

One of the best Indian restaurants in Arkansas/Missouri region..All items tasted as they should, especially South Indian items like sambar/tamarind rice/vadai. Fruit salad was great too.

• Visited October 2013
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Avoid Going to Indian Orchard @ Bentonville”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Sharing my bad experience with Indian Orchard while hosting the Birth Day Party.

Recently while celebrating a B day party as the host I faced lot of issues which I am sharing for every one's benefit.

My intention is not to go against any one, but to inform people about facts which I faced with Indian Orchard restaurant.

1) Indian orchard prepared less quantity of food for 20 -25 people for their business benefit.
Even though I informed the exact no of my guest 1 month before and
same no of guest came, still food was not enough, as they prepared food for less people. They gave excuses saying your guests are eating much.
So when food was shortage they tried to prepare the food during the party time, my guest kept on waiting for long time.
You can imagine the situation when your guest are waiting for food and food is not there.

2) As per agreement Indian Orchard suppose to serve the food at 6-7 PM, but they came with food at 8 PM.
People were hungry and started taking main course, so the appetizer I ordered almost no one took, that was waste of money for me.

3) Indian orchard is having a manager who is very arrogant and rude, Even though he was there at restaurant he has not cooperated when the party was going on.
When I asked about the help, he asked to contact the owner of the restaurant, saying arrogantly he cant take care.
So clearly there is some issue between manager and owner ( who is only available on phone) , as a result the guest like me suffered.

4)They show dis honesty, by not remembering and counting my advance money given for reserving the hotel. Latter after visiting 2 time, I got back the money.

5)They fill the food once and don't show up in party hall, you need to search them while your party is going on and request them to fill the food. Even then they came with food after 20-25 minutes, as a result your guest will keep on waiting.

6) What I felt, while booking the hotel, they will promise many things like " If required we can give other part of restaurant" etc, BUT
at party time they will forget all these condition and will not cooperate.

There are many other issue I faced. What I felt Indian Orchard doesn't care about customer as they feel they have lot customer to run the business.
I have been here at Bentonville for 4 years and have been with all restaurants,but never saw bad attitude like Indian Orchard has.
Even My friends and colleague shared the same experience recently, so I thought of posting this, so that people will aware of the fact and save them self .
After this issue, I have been trying to follow up with the owner, but knowingly he is not lifting the phone, nor reply the mail. This show he doesn't care for customer.

Again, Nothing personal, I am just sharing my bad experience with Indian Orchard and will request if any one has the same experience please do share which will help people. At the end, It is up to you to take the decision.

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank uk12013
Kochi (Cochin), India
“Not so great”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

The place was crowded with Indians but the quality of food and the outlet was not so great. The smell was really nice but then the quality was not something extraordinary

Visited September 2013
1 Thank RAJESH S
Phoenix, Arizona
“Used to be good but no more”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Indian Orchard was serving good indian food until a few months back. We used to dine at least once a week for either the lunch buffet or dinner a-la carte. It looks like the previous chef has left this place and things have been downhill since then. Food is now too oily and sometimes it is difficult to identify ( we ordered gobi manchurian for take out and when we reached home we could see at least see a quarter cup of oil in the small take out container). Few friends of ours also mentioned that the buffet is never refilled and has stale food. Indian Orchard management if you are reading this, please get your act together before it is too late. Sad to see a good restaurant going down.

• Visited July 2013