“Pancake Sandwiches!”

Crepes Paulette
Ranked #1 of 190 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: French, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Artfully delicious sweet and savory crepes in two locations in Bentonville! Visit our website, FB, or insta for more details...
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Crepes were like pancakes (which I loved) and there were ones that had meat (savory) and ones that had dessert stuff (chocolate, strawberries, nuts). Both were good, but I have to say that I loved my dessert one the best. You will be full after eating there. The price is very reasonable. The owners are very nice. You cannot believe the production of the crepes...that girl is amazing! There is a line, but it is worth it. Just a lunch place, but you need to plan your trip around making sure that you get a crepe. It is just across the street from the 21C Hotel. They have outdoor seating only, but they have a tent for bad weather.

Try the NUTTY MONKEY!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Delicious assortment of sweet and savory crepes. Outdoor covered seating is heated and cooled. Long lines on weekends.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Went here this afternoon for lunch. The salted caramel/dark chocolate was HEAVENLY!!! The wait was long but well worth the wait!!

Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Finally got to try this little spot and I'm glad I did! So many choices--we got the spicy chicken, the Hawaiian, and the ganache, salty caramel and banana Crèpes. All were delicious but the spicy chicken was my favorite. They were all delivered hot to our table in the heated tent (a nice touch) and the owner is extremely nice and inviting. The only reason I give it a "4" is because of the wait in line. Everything is to order, which is to be expected; however, with all that traffic, I would brainstorm and try to figure out how to serve customers more quickly and efficiently. But I will return bc the food was worth the wait!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Go to this food truck! The service was nice and organized and I got to speak French with the owner. The dark chocolate and strawberries crepe and the spicy chicken crepe were both wonderful. The hours are somewhat limited, so be sure to check it out so you don't miss it, especially if you're staying at the 21C. It's right there!

I wish they'd drive to my hometown and stay.