“Best Marinara Ever”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Best Marinara Ever”
Reviewed January 28, 2014 via mobile

I was visiting the area, and I am so glad that I decided to eat here. The bread and marinara was exceptional. I also had the 4 cheese ravioli, and it was so tasty. The waiter was great as well. Very nice experience.

Visited January 2014

AR
“Will go again!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My husband and I shared the Rustica Pizza and thoroughly enjoyed it. The flavor of the herbs melded together just so well. We wished they had put a little more eggplant on it but it was really special. Also, we really enjoyed the Mediterranean pesto with bread that was brought to us after we ordered. There are several other items on their menu that sound so good and we'd like to try those so we will go back.

• Visited January 2014
“Good Italian just off the square”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Ate here for the first time and was quite pleased. The food is made from fresh ingredients and the quality is excellent. Not a large place and it was packed. That is always a good sign. I will be back.

• Visited January 2014
Bentonville, Arkansas
“Best Italian in Bentonville”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is a great little local place that offers food not found anywhere else in town. turkey meatballs are a favorite of mine,

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Organically impressive!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

There are several dishes I tried at this restaurant and each was awesome! I particularly adores the crab stuffed ravioli- yum! And the bread...mmmmmGOOD! However, what most sticks in my mind -even after the house margarita blur ( yes, even with Italian)- was how often the waiter said ' and we make that fresh in our kitchen'. Things you wouldn't expect we're made in house. It added that element of freshness that differentiates the food. Everything was so well done! If you happen to be in the Bentonville area, do stop in at the down town square to visit the original Walmart 5 & 10 and then walk over to Tavola for a wonderful meal!

• Visited October 2013