“Great meal & service!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I can't go into much detail as we have only eaten here once (so far). We will definitely be back, we stopped in for lunch on a Sat. & I have nothing but good to say. Our waiter ask if we had had the salsa that they serve with the bread? I said no thinking salsa for bread??? He replied it is so amazing he could drink it...well oddly enough the stuff is delicious & was absolutely great for dipping pre dinner bread in. Give it a try! Can't wait to give them another try!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

We were in Bentonville for the weekend, and looked to TripAdvisor for a restaurant near our hotel. We were in the mood for Italian, and Tavola was only a short walk away from 21c Hotel. It was a great choice. No problem in getting a table on a Friday night, and the service and food were excellent. And they have a very long list of wines available by the glass. We had crostini and caprese appetizers, both arrived quickly and were very good. Main courses were veal osso bucolic and spaghetti with meatballs. Veal was cooked to perfection and the risotto made a good combination. Spaghetti with meatballs was well seasoned and excellent. With 2 appetizers and 4 glasses of wine, bill came to $112. Maybe a little on the high side, but worth it for an excellent meal.

Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

I'm not a big fan of spending money, especially at restaurants. But when food is good, truly GOOD, I don't mind the cost so much!
Such is the case here. If you are frugal, like me, you won't mind spending a little more than the average Italian eateries; because you will get so much MORE than at those "Gardens".
Our 2nd visit, and a different menu choice. Still, awesome, quality dining experience! Vegetarian Lasagna is delicious.

1  Thank Solidreformer
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a wonderful meal at Tavola Trattoria on April 6. We ordered two different pizzas and two different salads. The salads were fresh and excellent. The pizzas were creative in their ingredients, and we wished we were home rather than on the road to take what we couldn't finish home with us. All that said, what bowled us away was the courteous, thoughtful and efficient service of the wait staff. It was remarkable. The 4 rating rather than a 5 was based on the noise level, but if the restaurant wasn't so good, there wouldn't be so many happy customers making noise!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Keep in mind that Bentonville is home to most of the WalMart VP's making millions, and you'll understand that the menu items are listed at "their" prices, and not for those of us who shop their stores! All the same, it was a pleasant surprise to find this gem in downtown Bentonville.This place has earned a reputation as one of the best restaurants in Bentonville, and deservedly so. I was there for lunch service and while it was a little noisy, the food was incredible. We had an appetizer of crostini with prosciutto, brie, and fig, and I enjoyed the chop salad for my entree. I wish I had gone back for dinner - my (local) table mates raved about the ravioli and just about everything else on the menu. The wine list was extensive but a little more pricey than expected ($40/bottle) as was the food ($20/entree for the most part) - all of this given the atmosphere which is less white table cloth and more lunchtime bistro.