“Superior Service!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a wonderful meal at Tavola Trattoria on April 6. We ordered two different pizzas and two different salads. The salads were fresh and excellent. The pizzas were creative in their ingredients, and we wished we were home rather than on the road to take what we couldn't finish home with us. All that said, what bowled us away was the courteous, thoughtful and efficient service of the wait staff. It was remarkable. The 4 rating rather than a 5 was based on the noise level, but if the restaurant wasn't so good, there wouldn't be so many happy customers making noise!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Keep in mind that Bentonville is home to most of the WalMart VP's making millions, and you'll understand that the menu items are listed at "their" prices, and not for those of us who shop their stores! All the same, it was a pleasant surprise to find this gem in downtown Bentonville.This place has earned a reputation as one of the best restaurants in Bentonville, and deservedly so. I was there for lunch service and while it was a little noisy, the food was incredible. We had an appetizer of crostini with prosciutto, brie, and fig, and I enjoyed the chop salad for my entree. I wish I had gone back for dinner - my (local) table mates raved about the ravioli and just about everything else on the menu. The wine list was extensive but a little more pricey than expected ($40/bottle) as was the food ($20/entree for the most part) - all of this given the atmosphere which is less white table cloth and more lunchtime bistro.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

This was our first visit, based on rave reviews from friends and family. We knew to expect a wait, rather busy and noisy place, so we came prepared.
It was very busy and rather noisy for dinner. BUT, the atmosphere is still relaxed and fun, and the food is outstanding!
I uploaded pictures of the Stromboli, Pappardelle with turkey meatballs, and the dessert sampler. ALL items, including the bread prior to the meal, were excellent freshness and taste.
If you are sick and tired of "chain" restaurant Italian fare, this is a refreshing departure! You will not pay any more here than at Olive Garden or similar...but believe me...the food is much higher quality! We will be returning, and I will list another review and photos!

2  Thank Solidreformer
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great Italian restaurant in downtown Bentonville. We had dinner special, arctic char and veal Marsala and could not have been happier. Good wine list with many bottles at $40. Try some, you will be happy with wine and price. Service from Tyler was outstanding.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Food is average for what I expected would be more upscale based on the pricing. My wife and I were very surprised at how loud it was. The bar and restaurant were all sort of one room, and the hustle and bustle was deafening. We had the caprese salad and it was unwieldy to try and eat. Hard to explain, it just was. The pasta sauce was very salty and the pasta was marginal at best. I probably won't return.