“Very good local attempt at city chic”
Review of Tavola Trattoria

Tavola Trattoria
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had a party of 12, they don't take reservations, but when we arrived they had a dining area ready to accomodate us. We had just about everything on the menu and it was all delicious. Attentive staff. Overall a fine experience.

On the square in Bentonville, and unless you want a chain eatery, this is the area for you.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

What a pleasant surprise, we started with Prosecco and calemarie & shrimp appetizer. Main course of salmon with a peach glaze with pesto potatoes. The other meal was crab stuffed raviolie. This was followed with the desert sampler and coffee. Service & food an a+. A little loud in there but maybe just people enjoying their food. Great evening

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We got there early, and got seated right away. If you show up after about 6:00 expect to wait. We both ordered Saltimbocca; my wife had the chicken and I had veal. The depth of flavor in this dish is incredible. We finished off by sharing the Poached Pear desert which was delicious as well. Service was well-timed and very attentive.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

We've dined several times at Tavola Trattoria and have found the food and service excellent. Our recent dining experience was important in how they take care of customers. I chose a meal that upon coming to the table I found that I didn't really care for. When our server asked if we were pleased, I gave a "so/so" gesture on my dish (a pizza with figs and ricotta cheese), but didn't complain beyond that. He immediately went to the manager, who very respectfully asked if they could replace the dish with something else. They went to the best lengths to quickly bring me a portion of lemon chicken with pasta which was delicious. They even provided a complimentary dessert. I cannot compliment their customer service attitude enough to make certain that the customer happy. We will of course be back to Tavola Trattoria for dinner the next time we are in Bentonville to visit Crystal Bridges.

1  Thank REalgrrl
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I went for a Friday night date night. We tasted a couple of wines apiece before we found just the right bottle. The wait staff was friendly and helpful, suggesting different options along the way. We ate up on the upstair balcony so that we could have a drink while being outside. Try the lobster ravioli or the Ravioli Tavola. If you've got a group, sample a few family style dishes! We will definitely go back1