“Great Italian food on the square in downtown Bentonville”
Review of Tavola Trattoria

Tavola Trattoria
Ranked #3 of 194 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2012

My husband and I ate dinner here and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Service was excellent. Bentonville does not sell alcohol except in some restaurants, and this one does serve alcohol. We had crab cakes ($18) which came with green beans and delicious mashed potatoes, and spaghetti carbonara ($12) which was wonderful (one minor complaint is that the ham in the carbonara was a bit too hard.) Bread was very tasty and came with a house marinara sauce. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

My cousin and I had a late lunch here while visiting Crystal Bridges. She is very finicky and our server (wish I could remember his name!) went out of his way to please her. I had the Vegetarian Lasagna which was absolutely delicious and she had a custom made meal which she throughly enjoyed. We would both highly recommend this lovely restaurant.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

we stopped in late one night told the waiter we were in a hurry and wanted fast service! he took it to task and had a wonderful salmon dinner for us in no time! the food was all very fresh and creative. would highly recommend this!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We had lunch here and sat outside on a beautiful April day.

A very welcoming restaurant with extremely friendly staff. I had my usual choice--Lasagna. It was very good and came with delicious bread and a marinara dipping sauce. It was their own sauce and very tasty.

This restaurant is just off of the main square, but worth finding.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Next door to the Tusk and Trotter. Good Italian, excellent wait staff, vegetarian dishes adjusted to make them vegan-friendly. Very popular. I'd visit again.