“Classic Denny's Fare”

Denny's Classic Diner
Ranked #104 of 188 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It was average Denny's but the manager and staff were wonderful.
They were very friendly and helpful. The food was the usual Denny's.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place was busy and was close to the area hotels. The only thing I didn't like was that the people were so loud and the parking was tight

Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast here in very early morning hours. Great service. Food was perfect and very good price. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I go to this dennys all the time! When I first started going it was great, the decor wasn't great but service was wonderful. After they got their remodel though it was the complete opposite! My friend order something that had a salad to go with it, after 40 mins of waiting for our food the waitress told her that they didn't have salad tonight. Failing to mention this as we were ordering our food. We ordered coffee and it took 20 mins to get a refill. We also waited 15 mins for our check and then finally went to the counter instead of waiting for her to bring it. In the the hour or so we were in there we got asked if we needed anything else once by our waitress. We constantly were trying to flag someone down without being rude. My friend expected some of the price to be cut off her food since she didn't get her salad with her meal and had to pay full price. I really loved this dennys before their remodel, I don't know what happened.

1  Thank brittneylee92
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Last time we at at this denny's our server were chewing gum and looked like she's been up all night? (we was there at around noon) Our food came and the sides was mixed.. up my wife had mine and I had hers.. the server pointed it out to us and told us to just eat off the other plate! I told her " this is a restaurant with 4 cooks in the back and they couldn't do it back there" she kinda laughed and said " that blows huh " The food was only warm, the water glasses were dirty and I when asked a different server for tabasco sauce she told me ours is not her table but she'll get me some.. she brought me a bottle with less than an 1/8 inch of sauce in it. There was only about 10 people in the whole restaurant. We ate our food paid our outrageous bill and left vowing to never waste another cent in any Denny;s ever again.

2  Thank pinceme_iam_dreaming