“Good Local fare”

Tusk and Trotter
Ranked #7 of 188 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Find a Seat. Lose your Tie. American Brasserie. Fun atmosphere. Lounge like atmosphere.
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Wasn't sure but SO GLAD we tried this place! EXCELLENT meal and great atmosphere. Neat old wooden bar with wonderful selections of drinks. Entrees - great selection, with a french undertone. Great Service too, casual attire.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Love going here on a date night or even a lunch. My husband and I first discovered this place after roaming around the farmers market on the square. We were hungry for some lunch so we went in here to see what it was like. The people are super nice. The first time we went in there our son was just a couple years old and while we waited at our table they brought him some pizza dough to play with to entertain him while we waited on our meal. They also brought him out I believe it was some bread for us all to snack on. The latest time my husband and I went there was a date night right before our daughter was born. We hadn't realized it was going to be a busy night there and they said we would need a reservation or it was going to be a 2 hour wait. I was at the end of my 9 months and so waiting 2 hours wasn't really an option. They then asked if we were fast eaters and they could give us a table for another reservation that wasn't supposed to be there for 45 minutes. We said we were since we were trying to get everything in, since we knew this would be one of our last date nights for awhile. So they were very accomadating and the food is always good. The waiters know their food too and are great at recommendations. A lot of the food is local too so you support the local economy by eating there. My husband had the chicken and waffles and he recommends it, I had the veggie burger and it is good, a little bland so the waiter recommended something to give it a little kick, which I have forgotten what was added to it, some condiment that really gave it a little more flavor. This is a nice place, would go there in the evening as a couple and during the day with my family, the food is good and staff have always been really nice.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Been here a couple times and its been okay, but went for the Sunday brunch w a friend of mine.
We ordered the house made Bloody Mary w/ ghost chile vodka,which was awesome, off to a good start, after that, DOWNHILL. Not an issue w service, our server was very attentive. An issue w food. seemed like everything was not available, no pancakes, no smoked salmon, no duck pastrami for the benedicts.. eventually we settled for burgers. As we were waiting for our food, we noticed the Chef/Owner (indicated by his dirty shirt) walking out to the bar and standing there watching football several times. When our food finally arrived some 35 minutes later, they were overcooked, and dry. The fries were cold and greasy. Perhaps he should spend more time preparing and cooking, rather than worrying about football.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I've lived in Bentonville for a year, and Tusk and Trotter has become one of my favorites! I take out of town friends here because I know the food, atmosphere, and personnel will be amazing. I especially love the bar; the drink selection and staff are impressive.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The chicken and waffles are excellent! I would ask for gravy on the side if you don't like your food smothered in it. But it was very good. My husband got the duck and loved it. He's never ventured out like that before but was not disappointed!