“Good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Bentonville
Weaubleau, Mo
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great hotel but have jacked the prices and cut the services since we started staying there 5 years ago for Bikes, Blues and BBQ. Noticed a huge drop in bikers staying this year from years past and we won't be going back again either.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Sheridan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville is a nice hotel. We stay there because it's close to Promenade. Also stay there from time to time to go to Arkansas Razorback football games. Fayettevile is about 20 miles south.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

My brother and I here while on a weekend trip to visit my nephew at Univ of Arkansas and attend a Razorback football game. If only the game had gone as well as my stay. The lobby, halls, stairs and room were all very clean.

Cookies in the lobby in the evening were great. Where do I get the recipe? Breakfast in the mornings was good with a nice selection of fresh fruits, coffee cake or a hot breakfast which I had.

The hotel staff was very friendly and refreshingly helpful. I really felt like the appreciated my business and I'll plan on I will staying here again when in the area.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Phoenix, Arizona
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Wasn't great but definitley not bad. Rooms will need some updating soon, espicially the bathroom. The bed wasn't that comfortable but the AC worked wellw hich was ncie. No safe in the room which I hate as I have no where to put my laptop when I leave the room. Breakfast was actgually really good,service was great and you got a great hot cooked to order meal. Under the Hilton brand I gave this 3.5 as it isn't as good as the Doubletree down the street which I have 4 stars to.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Springdale, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

I love the Hilton Garden Inn franchise. This hotel did not disappoint. All of the normal comforts and amenities were there. The customer service was excellent. My only complaint was that our air conditioner was horribly noisy. We were tired and only staying one night so I am sure if we would have requested to change rooms, they would have accomodated us. If visiting Bentonville, I would recommend staying at the HGI.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Waukegan, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

I felt right at home at the Hilton Garden Inn in Bentonville - the service was above and beyond from arrival to departure. Room service was quick, guest services was friendly, and the conference room I needed was ready and we were attended to well. I'll be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Joplin, MO, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

Location is very convenient. Room quality and in-room amenities were slipshod and disappointing. Not what I usually experience when staying at an HGI. The bed was very soft and had no firmness control as advertised. It sagged in the middle making a restful sleep difficult. The clothes iron provided in the room was barely functional. I am a loyal HHonors member and this experience was a disappointment for HGI. It was not bad enough to dissuade my loyalty, just below what I am accustomed to.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

HGI_Bentonville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Thank you for choosing to be our guest on your recent visit to our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortcomings you experienced at our hotel regarding the lack for certain amenities. Your experience is not typical of our hotel and not how we strive to have our guests feel.

Your business is very important to us and I sincerely hope that you give us another opportunity and consider returning again. In the meantime, if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. We are always listening to our guests!

Bryan Rose