“NOT ALL THE COMFORTS OF HOME”

Hilton Garden Inn Bentonville
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Bentonville
Reviewed May 18, 2012

The hotel is comfortable enough but the bedding leaves something to be desired. I've noticed this in other hotels: fat mattresses, sheets made out of something that isn't cotton, and corners that get loose spoiling a good night's sleep. Hilton Garden Inn is no exception. The lowest rung on the Hilton ladder, cutting corners means literally cutting mattress corners so that the bedding comes apart during the night.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed May 12, 2012

We ordered in and they delivered our food nice and hot in time. The breakfast buffet was excellent. They served omelettes made to order and fresh cut seasonal fruit. This place is well managed and pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 3, 2012

This is an easily accessable hotel, with plenty of parking. Upon checking in, Rick at the front desk treated myself and my family excellent. He was nice, informative, and professional. I was able to get the room I requested with no problems. Thank you Rick! Then there was breakfast the next day. It was awesome. A buffet of fresh food, tasty eggs which were not all dry and powdery like I often run into. Not to mention, real biscuits and gravy. And not gravy from a jar either. One of the best breakfasts I have had in a long long time. From the fresh juice to the pancake the chef made my daughter, it was all excellent. We all left full, and happy. Truly a great way to check out of a hotel.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2012

Spent the weekend of 4/28/12 here. Hotel is fine, clean, well appointed, but it was front desk employee Theia who went above and beyond the call of duty. She was unfamiliar with the type of restaurant we wanted, so she called around and made sure we were able to visit the best choice in the area.

Very well done! Breakfast was fast and delicious. Hotel was a great value.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I like to stay at Hilton Garden Inn because they are reliable. I was in The Bentonville-Rogers area 2 weekends in a row. We stayed at the Embassy the first weekend and this hotel the next weekend. The Embassy was booked by the time we realized we would be inthe area two weekends in a row. This is a reliable Hilton Garden Inn in a good location. This was my second time staying here in 5 months. The staff are great! The cook to order breakfast and the buffet is also good. I think they have the best eggs with cheese that I have tasted...yum. The hotel was full when we stayed last weekend so we upgraded to a 2-bed suite instead of a king suite for our 2 night stay. The bed we sleep in the first night was uncomfortable, it sunk downinthe middle, even when the mattress' was place on full firmness. (I need to call them to report this. I am sure they just don't know.) The next night we slept on the other bed and it was comfortable. The wireless did not work well initially, but when we called about it the front desk said they would re-set the routers. After this they worked fine. I did find a few hairs in the bathroom.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Nice HGI building with good food and helpful staff but 3 stars is generous for our visit. First the wireless Internet started failing after our first day. We consider that essential. Worse I specifically asked for a quiet room on a high floor. In spite of the fact they were far from full they gave us a 2nd floor room one door away from the elevator and ice machine and, get this, right above the dumpster which was emptied before 6am. We would never stay here again given the wealth of other choices.

Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank Road_Fun_Fam
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Beds were comfortable, as were the linens. The hotel is more than adequate for a place to stay in Bentonville. Room had a mini fridge and microwave. Staff was nice and helpful. Car ahead for a cab. Takes a while to get one.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business