“Avoid”
Review of Le Petit Bistro

Le Petit Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Le Petit Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 189 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Bella Vista Way
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Took my wife and 7-year-old daughter there on a Thursday night...we were treated very poorly. The food wasn't bad at all (no kids meals though) but the tall blond waitress tending to us was the rudest we've ever had. It began with receiving the wrong entre...at which point she started to argue with me despite the fact that my wife and I vividly recalled ordering the scallops! It was downhill from there... In our opinion, the place is also quite pretentious and odd. Let me sum it up like this...if someone were to give me a $100 gift certificate to use there, it'd go unused. Head downtown to the square for a much better experience.

Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

After a great first meal at this restaurant a few months ago, we were very disappointed with our encore visit. The service was painfully slow and by 7:00 they were completely out of all pizzas, the tuna tower, and two main courses. Despite that, we still ended up with a huge bill. Looks like we'll scratch this one off the list for several months.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

One of our favorite places to dine from here to California. The mussels and the tuna appetizers are to die for.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Had dinner at 6:00PM on Saturday night. The food is good but at the prices charged I expect a greater level of service. Several issues...first, the salad ordered was not available. At 9:00PM maybe ok but not at 6:00! Secondly, When salad served, waitress left us with forks and did not change forks for entre. Thirdly, no bread served with meal. Fourthly, ordered filet medium, served at medium rare.
At their prices I expect more...I demand more.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

We went to Petit Bistro for the first time in March of this year after hearing about it from so many of our friends. The food, atmosphere, and service lived up to all the hype we've been hearing and the drink menu is fantastic! The owner Dario came out and visited with us as well, just a perfect night. My friend had the pork dish that Petit Bistro is so famous for, I had a filet, and our wives both had the fish special that night. The presentation of the dishes was 5 star and the food was excellent!! You can't go wrong with this place for a romantic dinner, a date night with friends, or even a larger party as we saw a group of ten in the side area. Really a warm feeling right when you walk in the door.