“happening place in the downtown”
Review of Table Mesa Bistro

Table Mesa Bistro
Ranked #3 of 193 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Latin, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

the butternut squash enchiladas were tasty as was the margarita. The drink prices were clearly set for those traveling for business.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

I could eat here at least once a week. I've never had anything that I wouldn't re-order, Service is great, Food is speculator and the view of the square is so charming!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

Trying the highly rated restaurants in the area, and this was the last on the list for this visit. Don't know if we hit it at an especially busy time (on a Wednesday night?) but we were seated promptly near the bar...big mistake. With brick and hard surfaces surrounding the dining room, the noise level was so high you couldn't have a conversation, no less enjoy your meal. The food was good, staff was very pleasant, but the food took a while to arrive, and all of the time we wanted to run away...far away. Chicken curry burrito was spicey but good, my partner cleaned his plate. Chicken fajita style was tasty, although the Boursin was unnecessary extra (a dollop, so I could remove it). I would recommend Table Mesa on an off time, perhaps lunch. Great location on the square, outside dining on a nice day would be quite pleasant (unfortunately for us, it was 98 degrees).

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The food was delicious and the staff was friendly, but the experience was mixed due to a lack of attention to detail. First, we were seated at a table in an area that was so dark, we couldn't read the menus. Then, our tasty appetizer and entree's arrived at our table within minutes of each other. It was only then we realized we had no utensils or napkins, which we had to ask a busboy to find. Again, the food was great, and that would bring us back in if we are ever in the area. Table Mesa just needs to work on restaurant service fundamentals a bit!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

Our first time to Bentonville, AR and it was time to grub. We happened upon the little downtown district that was celebrating with an outdoor market on the square and figured we'd find something walking around. Table Mesa Bistro was second place we happened upon so wandered inside, were happily greeted immediately and sat. Check out their website to confirm cuisine but I'd say it's a perfect blend of Spanish/Latin/Thai, that was my take anyways. And it was not only delectable but exactly our style of cuisine. Guacamole was just made with homemade tortilla strips and plantains. I had chicken curry burrito which had just right amount of curry flavor blended with Latino spices while Mum had flautas mixed with pork/chicken and super flavorful, both served with black beans and yellow curry rice. We need this kind of fusion in Tulsa please; someone make this happen! ;) Talk about a gem out of nowhere, I'll definitely visit again!!