“So good we had to go back”
Review of Table Mesa Bistro

Table Mesa Bistro
Ranked #2 of 188 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Latin, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed at 21C in Bentonville and they recommended we eat at Table Mesa. We were so glad we did. I had the salmon with shrimp and portabellas which was so delicious. In fact it was so wonderful that I can't even remember what my husband ate. We were only in Bentonville for one night and then we went on to Eureka Springs. I kept thinking about this restaurant so much that we stopped there for lunch on the return home. We both had the lunch special of skirt steak soft corn tacos. They were also quite delicious. We wish there was a restaurant like this at home.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Wow, we did not expect to have such a wonderful lunch experience when we walked into the restaurant. The ambiance was fun without being overdone or loud. The service was friendly and attentive, just right. The food was inspired, artistically presented and very tasty. I would categorize the food as Latin Infusion. It has a great mix of Mexican, Spanish and Latin American flavors. We had the Ceviche de atún y salmón, the fresh lump crabmeat in a grilled avocado, and the "Cheap dates-- dates stuffed with Gorgonzola, cream cheese, and wrapped with smoked bacon. All three vey good!!
There were lots other dishes that peaked our interest, but we had to pass and hope we can come back and try them!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Rocco & I stopped by Table Mesa after checking out Bentonville town square. We sat at the bar and had the Dipping Duo (guacamole & queso fundido with chips) and a couple of beers. Rocco had the Butternut Squash Enchiladas - they must have been good 'cause he almost licked the plate! I had the Mesa Pastrami Rueben with sweet potato fries. It was delish! The bartender was very friendly and attentive. Only two little things that prevented this from being a five star experience - it took a really long time to get our food and the bar TV was showing a real-life murder trial with pics of the victim. We should have asked for a different channel, but I think we were facinated and grossed-out at the same time. We will definitely go back to Table Mesa Bistro next time we visit Bentonville!

1  Thank trixieandrocco
Reviewed May 31, 2013

You can't go wrong with Table Mesa. They have a large variety of items on the menu (too many if you ask me) but they're sure to have something for everybody. There are two appetizers that I have to order every time when I go with friends for dinner - Cheap Dates (every friend/visitor that I have taken to Table Mesa LOVE the Cheap Dates) and Ceviche. These aren't the common appetizers you find at every other restaurant and they're always good.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I have been here a couple of times. The food is usually good, but I have had some disappointing dishes. Most recently, I had the fish tacos and they were okay, but nothing special and definitely not worth the $14. My husband has tried a couple of the burritos and those are always very good. I also enjoy the portobello sandwich. I've tried the fajitas, which come in a very good sauce, but the steak meat wasn't as tender and juicy as I would have liked. The best thing we've tried is the cheap dates appetizer. The food is good, but the cheap dates are what keep us coming back.