“Excellent selections!”

Cuisines: Latin, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Great place, nice atmosphere, good service and wonderful, extensive menu. Reasonably priced food, wine list a little thin, a tad pricey! Coming from Boulder, CO, one of the self proclaimed foodie capitals, we were very impressed to find this broad menu selection in Northern Arkansas. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I love, love, love this place! The staff, food & atmosphere is just wonderful! The french press coffee is awesome!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I had heard amazing things in the area about this restaurant. & I've been twice. The first time I went I wasn't all that impressed but thought I would give it a second chance. The second time I was even less impressed. The service was never an issue. I just didn't feel like there was any flavor in the food. The chips are yummy but the salsa is overpriced & no free refills! (which is a must for any good latino/hispanic restaurant if you ask me!) I had the chimichanga which is my favorite mexican dish & was really bummed out by the lack of flavor, I've had better at the cheap local mexican chains! There really wasn't any flavor! The cheese dip was addicting but I'm probably not going back just for the cheese dip!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Unique selection, relaxed atmosphere, well prepared food, and great location in the town square. Good wine, easy parking - just perfect.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

The Table Mesa Bistro is on the historic square in Bentonville, AR very close to the Wal-Mart museum. The building is three old stores merged into one. The atmosphere is very good, almost upscale, but the food is the reason to come here. I had the Mamma Mia chicken breast with sliced avocado, melted feta, mozzarella,fried portobella and mashed potatoes. My wife had the Salmon Salad. It had a generous piece of plank salmon on a variety of greens and a very tasty dressing. We had the guacamole appetizer and it was very good. Great food. Great place. Great service.

This place is a winner.