“Amazing!”

Cuisines: Latin, International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Right on the town square across from the original Walton 5-10 - great food - all vendors and sales reps calling on WM should stop and eat here - stay away from the chains - this place is the best.

1  Thank Andrew H

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Great little downtown find in Bentonville. Went there for dinner on a weeknight & the atmosphere was great with lighted candles on each table and linen napkins. The food was FANTASTIC!!! After reading some of the reviews here, I tried the Cheap Dates and they were one of the best things I've ever put in my pie hole!! Of course, almost anything wrapped in bacon is delicious, but these were truely amazing. I also had the Dipping Duo which is guacamole & queso with chips. The chips were made and had a sweetness to them that threw me off. The guacamole was wonderful. It was well seasoned and had the right amount of season and was very fresh. I wasn't too crazy about the queso which tasted more like a cheesy soup and I even asked my server if it was actually queso because it was more soupy than creamy. I also had a cup of the tortilla soup and it was awesome and fresh. Service was good and I base this on the service I get going in solo which in most places is lacking, but the server was attentive and well versed to answer my questions. Price is modest. I had 2 drinks, 2 appetizers, and a cup of soup and it was around $50.00 but it was well worth it. Will definately be back to Table Bistro. If you go, you gotta try the Cheap Dates...they are to die for!

1  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed February 27, 2012

This is a cute, medium sized restaurant that also has limited outdoor seating overlooking the square. Everything I've had to eat at this restaurant has been good. The prices are on the high side for the type of food and restaurant it is. But the physical location is a great option for lunch or dinner with clients, friends or family.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I've eaten here many times the last several years. Food is dependably good, with Cuban and Latin influence. I especially like the Carnitas (roasted pork) for lunch or dinner. Well preserved old building facing the town square, lots of street traffic to enjoy from a windowside table, lively bar. A favorite place to take visitors to Bentonville.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Excellent restaurant with great food and excellent service. It is in an old building in the historical district in the down town area. It has the feel and quality that you receive from an upscale restaurant in much larger cities such as New York, San Diego, etc. The tortilla soup was one of the best I have ever had. Everyone if our group got something different and it was all good. We will be going back to this place many times.