“Loved it....”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Table Mesa Bistro

Table Mesa Bistro
Ranked #3 of 182 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Romantic, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Loved it....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2011

Good wine....great food...accomodating staff....We like it very much.

Visited November 2011

West Yellowstone, Montana, United States
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

I visited Table Mesa Bistro in downtown Bentonville Arkansas the last week of October. There were three of us in my group and we all loved our food. We had mixed fajitas, korean bbq tacos, cheap dates, chips and salsa. It was all great. The server was very nice and made some excellent recommendations. There is no dress code but the place is not really casual. I was wearing jeans and a Yellowstone tshirt and felt underdressed. You might want to dress just a notch up from blue jeans. I also had the french press coffee which was wonderful. I will definitely be returning to this restuarant. It is possible to eat really cheap here or NOT. The enchiladeas were under $10 but the prices go up from there. I spent about $30 on myself but I splurged by adding dessert and coffee.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Kimberly B
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
“Tasty but better options are available”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2011

The food here is good but wow is it expensive for what you get.

Probably what ticks me off the most is being charged for chips and salsa--especially for the prices being charged.

Hot Springs, AR
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent flavor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2011

I visited Table Mesa bases off tripadvisor reviews. It was my first time to Bentonville. The city square where the restaurant's located feels like a little piece of Americana. I went on a Tuesday and the restaurant was packed. I don't often order chicken, but I finally decided on the Mamma Mia chicken- it was Wonderful!!! Juicy and flavorful- red pepper mashed potatoes, topped with a fried portobello mushroom(not at all greasy), topped with grilled chicken, feta, mozzarella, avocado, sauce, with a side of brocolli. I will definitely be coming here again on my next visit!!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank AshLA80
Oxford, MS
“Everything is delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2011

Love this restaurant! The tapas are wonderful and their specialty drinks are so refreshing. There is normally a wait on weekend nights during football season, but it is definitely worth it. The menu is unique and the staff is very helpful.

• Visited September 2011