“Go on Tuesdays for "All you eat ribs"”
Review of Dink's Pit Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Dink's Pit Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: In a strip mall, could be on SE Walton Blvd or SE Macy Rd
Description: In a strip mall, could be on SE Walton Blvd or SE Macy Rd
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We usually go with another couple and have been on Tuesday nights for the all-you-can-eat ribs. However the usual rib plate is enough for an adult to eat. Barbecue sauces are delicious and are kept warm. All the side dishes that we have tried have been delicious and the price for all the meal is very reasonable. We usually try to go at off times and it has never been crowded. Dink's is one of our favorite places and we have gone there several times and we will return many times.

2  Thank WYPY
There are newer reviews for Dink's Pit Bar-B-Que

Reviewed June 22, 2013

First time here.

Table for 3. Self-seating. Plenty of choices.

ENVIRONMENT: Walk up order at the window. They give you a number and deliver it to you or call your number. TV's and big windows. HUGE ceiling fan...I couldn't take my eyes off of it. Casual and kick back kinda joint...just like any other typical BBQ eating area.

SERVICE: Very friendly staff. Again, they deliver food to you. All drinks, utensils and condiments are self served.

FOOD: Larger portions, excellent variety of sides to choose from. Other than the dry ends on the baby back ribs, the meats (spare ribs, pulled pork, brisket and sausage) were tender, moist and still warm. I also liked that the ribs had a little fat to it. The sides we had were corn, sour-cream potato salad, baked beans, sweet potato fries and fried okra. All the sides were very well made and tasty. Sweet potato fries had a pinch of cinnamon, which was a little different, but I liked it. The corn was just plain ol' corn on a cob. The sauces were different in a good way -more smokey and sweet.

OVERALL: Great first time experience. I would definitely return with friends.

RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE GUESTS: ENJOY!
RECOMMENDATIONS TO THE OWNERS: Wet Naps?

Reviewed May 27, 2013

If you have a 2 for 1 coupon, it is ok, They do have a pretty decent bbq sauce, they just don't have decent meat for it

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a "wait in line, order & pay before you sit down" type of BBQ joint. They're always fast getting the food out too, which is great. While you won't be disappointed with any of their BBQ, the pork, in my opinion, is their best. Also, their special sandwiches, like "The Dink" or "The Hurt Pig", are the stars around here. As much as I've been impressed with their BBQ, you can't forget the sides. At Dink's, they have some of the best fries I've ever had, AND some of the best fried okra I've ever had. They'll also let you call in an order for pickup, which is very convenient.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This place is no frills, but the sauce is AWESOME, and the meat is very flavorful. And their fountain Cokes are good and strong. You can't go wrong at Dinks.