“My favorite BBQ in Bentonville.”
Review of Dink's Pit Bar-B-Que - CLOSED

Dink's Pit Bar-B-Que
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: In a strip mall, could be on SE Walton Blvd or SE Macy Rd
Description: In a strip mall, could be on SE Walton Blvd or SE Macy Rd
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great BBQ sandwiches and ribs every time I have been there. Sides are varied and much better than other BBQ places in Bville. The service is fine and it is nice to not deal with the zombies that lurk at the counter at the hog place.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

of the original Dink's [still very much in business] in Bartlesville, Oklahoma. To tell you the truth it is not as good as the original--but it is still without a doubt the best bbque joint in Springdale. The brisket, pinto beans and onion strings are first rate.
The sauce is a very good compliment to the meat, but doesn't overpowe it--if you know what I mean. You will like eating here.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Being from Kansas City, we are always amused to try barbeque in other areas of the country. So far we have been unable to find ham at any bbq place in Fayetteville, but on our way back from Crystal Bridges in Bentonville on a Sunday afternoon our GPS discovered this little gem. EXCELLENT customer service...the gentleman remembered my husband's name based on our order. No, that's not creepy, just good customer service. ("How's everything tastin', Chris?") I had a bbq chicken salad (I know, but I had eaten poorly the rest of the trip!). It was a basic salad with smoked chicken on top and I poured their Carolina sauce over my ranch dressing and gobbled it up. My youngest got the sliced ham sandwich and said it was awesome. My daughter got a sliced sausage sandwich which she said was amazing. My oldest son got the ham plate and my husband got the ham & sliced brisket plate. The meat was good, but the sauce made it great. Their beans are loaded with onions, which was a good thing! If you want good bbq but not necessarily the pulled pork that everyone else in AR serves, try this place. Did I mention they keep their sauces warm? Yeah, baby. It's pretty good.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

You will note that I am a fan of this type food and loving it that I live in the area that has some great bar-b-que restaurants! DINKS has that special something that just make you want to keep going back! Comfortable place to sit, eat, visit and be entertained by the owner and crew! Make it a place to go and ENJOY! :)

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I always get the pulled pork sandwhich. The toasted bun is a nice touch. You will find extra BBQ sauce (that's kept warm) behind the wall next to the soda fountain. Plenty of good food to eat at a fair price. Like most places open for lunch within a few miles of the Wal-Mart Home Office it is crowded at lunch. But there is a lot of room so you shouldn't have too much trouble. Dinks is kind of hidden at the back of the plaza as you round the corner of Walton and Regional Airport Blvd (you will see it on Google Maps).