“I Wish I Could Live There!”

Merchant Flats on 8th
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bentonville
Merchant Flats on 8th
Ranked #2 of 4 Bentonville B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Merchant Flats on 8th is where my girlfriend and I stayed on the July 4th, 2011 weekend. It was such a pleasant and delightful time. The place has probably the most comfortable bed that I've ever slept in. The shower is definitely worth the stay alone. It's amazing. It has all sorts of ways that it can shoot water out. I wanted to just stay in it for hours. It really doesn't get much nicer than this at such a great rate. I will definitely be staying there again the next time I am up in the North West Arkansas area. Simply amazing.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank ajt77
Reviewed July 9, 2009

The Merchant Flats on 8th is the perfect place to stay whether on business or leisure. It is centrally located and loaded with amenities. The rooms are very updated and spacious; I quickly felt right at home. Each room has a fully serviceable kitchen, huge flat screen tv, wi-fi, and even a washer/dryer! All my needs and expectations were met and/or exceeded. Next time I'm in town I will definitely stay at the Flats!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled solo
3  Thank kt12362
Reviewed July 3, 2009

I stayed at the Flats on a business trip to Bentonville. I loved the fact i was able to just go straight to my room since I arrived so late, no check in no check out. I was a little worried that since there was no staff at the location that I might have issues. I had no problems, the 24 hour phone number worked perfect and a staff member was there in less than 15 minutes.

The room was great, clean, HUGE, it had three, not one not two but three TV's, a spa shower which was great.

I just loved the service. Since the room had a full kitchen I asked if they could stock the frig, just joking, but for 30.00 they shopped my grocery list for me and had everything in the room for me. WOW

I will stay there everytime I am in Bentonville on Business.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business