“Best Sushi Value”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Pittsburg, Kansas
“Best Sushi Value”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We try to go early because the restaurant is small. Everyone is greeted by staff when walking through the door and when leaving. When you sit down the wait staff brings you samples of the "sushi" of the night. Another comp item is a bowl of edamame. We had several different rolls, bowls of soup, and a shared seared tuna salad. I couldn't believe it but we left a couple pieces of the roll because we were stuffed.

Visited October 2013

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Sushi in Arkansas? Who'd have believed it?”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

All I can say is fantastic! I have 30 states in my territory, and find myself eating out about 300 days per year. In the last 10 days I've been in NY, CT, MN, AZ, WI, UT, MD, TN, OK and AR. I get a chance to sample many restaurants and I would rate this one in the top 5. The service, the samples and the sushi were great. I even loved the iced tea!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Bisbeeboy
Novi, Michigan
“Really good Sushi in Bentonville”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Just ate here 9/10/13 and absolutely loved it. Sushi was great, and they gave me several free samples. Service is super fast and courteous, Atmosphere is fun and fresh, prices very reasonable...I will definitely be back again!

• Visited September 2013
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Best sushi in NW Arkansas”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This is hands-down the best sushi in NW Arkansas! I'm from Seattle, so I'm a pretty tough critic. It has a fun, energetic vibe, and the staff if just delightful. This is one of our favorite restaurants in town.

• Visited August 2013
“Favorite Sushi in town !”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Wow! What an incredible sushi place with excellent service and extra surprises and tasty treats they are always giving!!

My only issue is there is never enough parking "/. A hassle trying to get in.

• Visited July 2013