“Rivals the best sushi coast to coast”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #7 of 183 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Kansas City, Missouri
“Rivals the best sushi coast to coast”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Fairly small place in a strip mall, but you're there for great sushi, not ambiance. I've added pictures of the place and what we ordered. The food was wonderful, and they kept bring free samples of other specialties. Very good price for sushi that rivals any I've had.

• Visited June 2013

Bentonville, Arkansas
“Great quick/cheap eats-for those who aren't picky about their "sushi"”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

This is our go-to place for a quick, cheap, and enjoyable dinner. First, if you are a sushi connoisseur, don't come here. The sushi is poorly constructed. Some pieces don't even have meat/vegetables and not every piece has an equal amount of the components. They also use too much rice. Despite this, I love the place. The sushi is good, if you (like me) have never had real sushi. When you sit down, they immediately bring you miso soup and a sample roll and usually edamame, as well. I usually get a simple roll, such as the Alaska or Philadelphia, which is plenty to fill me up. My husband usually gets the Green Dragon. They always bring you pineapple and oranges cut up after the meal. The service is quick and occasionally it does feel like they are trying to get rid of you, but the servers are friendly.

The food is so cheap it is worth visiting. If the prices went up, I would quit going however.

• Visited May 2013
Monett
“We love coming here when we come to town!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

This is a great place to eat. The service has always been great and everyone is always attentive to anything you might need. The Sushi Chef's are very friendly - wave hello when you come in and tell you goodbye when you leave. Food has always been VERY good and we love the Sam's Roll that they give you a sample of when you walk in. YUMMY! I've had their Chicken Teriyaki and their Chicken Fried Rice dinners - both were great. I highly recommend this restaurant. I wouldn't say the atmosphere is super romantic or appealing but it's quaint. We still enjoy going there. Go give it a try!

• Visited February 2013
Dallas
“Wouldn't return”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We're not from the Rogers area so maybe we need to grade this on a curve compared to the sushi we're used to eating. Apparently some folks like this place. I would describe it as fast food sushi. Tables are small and shaky and close together. Paper napkins. As soon as your butt hits the chair they bring a 4 piece sushi roll sampler. Now, it is nice getting free food but they are clearly totally focused on turning your table as fast as possible. We started with a few pieces of sushi and were glad we hadn't ordered more. Just not that fresh in taste or appearance. The flaming volcano of yellowtail was the high point. It was delicious. The other rolls we ordered were so-so. We didn't finish them and didn't even finish our beer - a first. And the kids teriyaki chicken was poor, they skipped it and just ate rice. Service was efficient in the cruel sort of way. We were glad to get out of there. Would never return here. There are better choices in the area.

• Visited March 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
“Good sushi, great service!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had lunch her after arriving in town and it was good, but not great sushi. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but after reading the reviews, I thought it would be better. I was not a fan of the soup, but the sushi was good, but rather average. I have eaten much better, but not knowing what there is in Bentonville, it was okay, but I would not return. I would instead try a different type of food.

Visited March 2013