“Loved it, I will be back next time I'm in NWA!”
Review of Sushi House

Sushi House
Ranked #7 of 186 Restaurants in Bentonville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Little Rock, Arkansas
“Loved it, I will be back next time I'm in NWA!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

If you are looking for a great Sushi experience, this is the place to go! Things go fast here, so hold on tight!

We were brought to our table and our drinks were out in a matter of moments, along with a sample of a special. The waitress was friendly and helpful, especially to those of us who were there for the first time. After we placed our order, complimentary soup was brought out to us and before we knew it lunch had arrived. Towards the end of our meal, another lady came to our table with a plate and something wrapped in foil. She lit the liquid on the plate on fire and then came over when the flames died down. Inside the foil was yellowfin tuna that was cooked in a tasty sauce.

At the end of the meal, we were brought a platter of fresh pineapple and oranges.

Like I said before, things go pretty fast...if you are there for lunch, you will be in and out fast. If you want to linger, don't come at a peak time.

• Visited October 2012

“It is excellent”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Always great every time. Very friendly and fast service. The prices are very reasonable. I have been there 10 times at least.

Leawood, Kansas
“Best sushi, great experience”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was our second time to visit Sushi House, and we can't wait to go back. We were (luckily) seated at the counter in front of the chefs, turns out this is the best seat in the house. I think we had just as many pieces given to us "on the house" as we actually ordered, not to mention the pieces of chef's choice they give you as you are seated. I would recommend the WalMart combo and the Sams combo. Of course you can not go wrong with the chef's choice too. Have yet to try any of their sake, but they do have ice cold kirin ichiban. Staff is super friendly, and the owner is awesome at checkout (very comforting to a dyed in the wool Hog fan after a brutal loss). Stop on in and give this place a try.

1 Thank MoHog
Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Always Fun Time at Sushi House!”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Love this place! It is one of our favorite places to treat guests from out of town. The atmosphere makes this a fun place to take our family/friends. The staff/owners are wonderful with service and advice on ordering. Try the Volcano (fish) or Razoback roll served flaming!. Sushi is always tasty! Tried the spicy tuna last time and loved it. I recommend the sea weed salad here, it is very good. If you order the fried rice, it will be a large serving, enough for 4. They will comp you will many items like sam roll, miso, edame, and fruit.

Toronto, Canada
“Very Good”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I was greeted and seated at the sushi bar. Shortly after I sat down, another server placed a plate with a single piece of Sam's roll on it. I was going to order the shrimp tempura udon and Fuji roll but the waitress informs me that it would probably be too much food for one person since there were 10 pieces in the Fuji roll. So what do I do? I ordered the $30 Omakaze which, I discovered later, consisted of even more food! Service was quick friendly and attentive. I asked to start with a miso soup, the waitress told me she'll give me one on the house and a second later one is placed in front of me. Somewhere along the way, a dish of edamame appeared too, but they were so quick I didn't even notice.

Before the ginormous platter of sushi came out, the chef behind the bar handed me a plate of seared ahi tuna salad, "on the house" he told me with a smile. The platter of sushi looked marvelous. Sadly the sushi rice contained a bit more vinegar than I'm used to and there were some bones in a piece of the tuna and snapper. I told a waitress and she apologized, the sushi chef offered to give me a new piece but I was way to stuffed at that point to take advantage so politely declined.

I think all in all, it was a good meal to end my stay in Bentonville with.