All reviews every month the hotel manager would stay here again rooms are clean the room was nice staff was friendly microwave desktop
Selected filters
Reviewed November 10, 2018 via mobile

I was not at all happy at this hotel. Advertised as an extended stay hotel, but nothing needed for an extended stay is provided. No dishes. No dish detergent.

You have to buy a dish set. You need to buy your own paper towels and dish soap. Oh, and if you do buy the dish kit and don't use it.... You can't return it! Ridiculous.

The bed was a box spring with a 2" thick foam cover pad on it. The "hot" water was barely hot enough to take a shower.

I stayed here one night of a planned 5 night stay and had all I could take. I was not impressed and don't plan on staying here again if I don't have to.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ralmags
Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

During Bikes, Blues & BBQ we stayed here. Our reservations were cancelled at our first hotel and this was the only open place close. We paid $160.00 a night which was about $130.00 to much. The hotel was dirty, our room smelled and we had to bring them our dirty towels to get clean ones. The staff was great, check in and out was great. The housekeeper and front desk clerk were very friendly!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank jnswondra
Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here every month for the last two years and never had much of an issue that wasn’t quickly handled. It’s a low budget extended stay so don’t expect 5-Star service. The staff is very friendly, even the new front desk employees.

For this trip, my room was clean and quiet. I prefer to stay on the upper floors (was put on the first floor) but it’s not an issue.

Of course I’m coming back next month. This place grew on me and I can’t see myself staying anywhere else. The manager should make me a lifetime guest haha ;)

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018

the room was nice and clean. being able to prepared a meal was great. the staff was great and friendly, easily approachable. the location was great and their grounds were clean. It was real easy to figure out where to take my dog potty

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ariel F
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I stayed here for 2-3 months (Summer) and enjoyed most of my stay. Cindy, the hotel Manager, was great. Cindy always had a smile on her face and was very helpful with my questions. I can see where the staff gets it from, as they also were very accommodating to meet my needs. The biggest attraction for me was that I could have my dogs stay with me as the hotel is pet friendly and there is Phillips Park just 3 blocks away. I would stay here again, the price for what you get is a great value along with a great staff.

Date of stay: June 2018