“Great pizza, fun atmosphere”

Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza
Ranked #61 of 187 Restaurants in Bentonville
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We love this Pizza. I am from the northeast and finding NY pizza is tough around here. This is the best you will find. The have lots of TVs for sports watching. My 9 year old loves to go and watch them spin the pizza in the air. They have good lunch specials during the week which makes it nice for those that work. The calzones and Stromboli are also excellent.

There are newer reviews for Johnny Brusco's New York Style Pizza

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Garlic knots were AmAzIng. But the pizza was a big letdown. Just didn't have the quality taste I expected for the price.

Reviewed June 28, 2012

Ate here for Sunday lunch and I loved it. I had a slice of the Johnny's deluxe pizza which was a plate full. I was glad I did not order a 12" !
Also a side salad ( ordinary) and a 1/2 order of their 'garlic knots". These are rolls topped with chopped garlic in a butter sauce to roll around in with marinara on the side.I realy liked but a 1/2 order is plenty. My husband had the chicken Parm and it was so-so. Looked like breaded chicken from the freezer, with not enough sauce. Actually we both thought the sauce was bland but there is cheese, red peppers and oregano in jars on the tables.
Not a big place so imagine during rush hour there is a wait. $1.85 for a soda so that is a good price. Certainly will try again!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

It wasn't anything to write a review over. The service was fairly fast even though we got it to go.

Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

If we're in the mood for NY style pizza we always go to Johnny Brusco's (Gusano's for Chicago style). The owner, Nathan, is always there and comes out to greet customers and thank them, personally. The wait staff is friendly and attentive. The crust and the sauce both remind me of what I've had in NY. We usually order pepperoni but have tried the four cheese, margherita and the Hawaiian. I've never been disappointed! The only bummer is they charge for little cups of ranch when most places do not. They have several beers on tap plus bottles. Look online for coupons and/or on the side of the box for your next visit.