“Horrible experience, save yourself the hassle. I checked out early.”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Benton

Days Inn Benton
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Benton
washington mo
“Horrible experience, save yourself the hassle. I checked out early.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2009

First off, i had requested an early check in since I was driving a 7 hour drive to get there, with two children aged 2 and 4. They assured me there would be no problem. I arrived at 10am. There was no room. Might i add the fron t desk attendants were about as personable as a wet paper towel. They advised me that the room was not ready and they do not allow early check ins and that my room would be ready at normal check in.....2pm. So I had to find something to do with 2 kids in arkansas for 4 hours. I wasnt happy. I arrived back at the hotel around 2p. Still no room. I finally got my room at 230p. It was supposed to be A NON SMOKIING room, however it was clearly NOT!. the front desk was extremely rude and the room was horribly dirty. I wouldnt even let my kids play on the floor! not only did the floor turn the bottoms of my feet BLACk it was disgusting! I ended up staying the one night there (friday night) only because we were exausted from driving. Saturday we did our planned activitied, then checked out promptly after that. Might I add that the service here stinks, waste of money, great location, absolutely WORST hotel I have ever stayed in!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Fort Worth TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2009

This trip was about the 5th or 6th time we have stayed at this motel and because of their excellent customer service and quality of their rooms we will not stay at any other in the area. Everything from the check-in to the check-out was A1. Could not ask for friendler people to nicer rooms. A definitely plus to Benton.

• Liked — The courtesy of the workers
  • Disliked — little hard to get in and out of area
  • Stayed January 2009, traveled as a couple
Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2008

Am not sure that the complet survey actually expressed our satisfaction with our stay at the Days Inn Benton,ARK.
First of all, we were traveling with our 10 year old dog--Chica-- and were not too sure of what kind of reception we might get as we made our way from San Antonio,TX to Corning NY. To find your place was truly a lucky break.... not only Chica welcome but the facilitty and service were outstanding. To top it off, the breakfast provided sent us on our way ( in both directions) in a pleasent frame of mind very conducive to a safe journey.

Interstingly enough, we tried to stay at the Days Inn as Ft Wright (KY/Ohio)... that was a mistake... it was one of the poorest kept facilities that we encountered on our trip.... nothing like your facility.

Again, Thanks.. and next year when we go to Corning again, we'llknow exactly where two of our stops will be.

Koby

• Liked — best hot breakfast
  • Disliked — Can't stay longer:(
  • Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank kobybryant
AR
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2008

The property was a pleasant surprise. The furnishings were nice. There was a sink in the bathroom and a small sink just outside the bathroom. The room was also equipped with a microwave and fridge. But most impressive was it was CLEAN. No left over hair. No built up grime in the shower. Bed was comfortable. Wired internet in room actually worked. There's a Colton's with a connecting parking lot right next door. I'll stay here again when I'm in the area. It's well worth the 20 min drive from Little Rock area for an inexpensive, CLEAN and Safe room!

• Liked — Cleanliness
  • Disliked — Bathroom door didn't fit frame so wouldn't shut completely
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
Texarkana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2008

Myself and son stayed her at a last minute choice last summer. Why, we had a hotel in Hot Springs to visit Magic Springs. Lord, the main strip was crazy. So we departed after enjoying the water park and decided to check out Days Inn. I like shopping in Bryant, Ar when passing thru, its not far from this Days Inn. Well, to my surprises this Days Inn so extremely nice, very clean, and the desk workers were great. We are going to Magic Springs waterpark this weekend, and its worth the extra miles to stay outside Hot Springs. We are def staying at this hotel this weekend. I am looking very much to it. Its a really good hotel for the price and area.

• Liked — Clean and parking
  • Disliked — Cant complain
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
1 Thank TexarkanaLisa
Atoka, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2007

Normally, I do not stay in Motor Hotels. That's right, I'm a hotel snob. HOWEVER, with all of Hot Springs and it's surrounding area sold out, this hotel was the best we could find. I was PLEASANTLY surprised! This room was clean, with a refrigerator and microwave, coffee maker, TV within a cabinet, HBO and a chair with an ottoman. I've stayed at Days Inn's before and have been disappointed in the past, but this is a really nice hotel. The grounds are lovely, they offer a "porch" swing, outdoor swimming pool and they have a really good breakfast. The breakfast was waffles, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, cereals, eggs, sausage, biscuits, gravy and assorted drinks. The staff was friendly and helpful. For $65 per night, I found it to be a great deal!

• Liked — Location and nice
  • Disliked — Small room
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled on business
4 Thank Beverly M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Benton
America's Best Inn Benton Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites Little Rock Benton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Bryant-Benton
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 9 in Bryant
Berkshire Inn and Suites
La Quinta Inn & Suites Bryant

Been to Days Inn Benton? Share your experiences!