“I eat here every week”

La Hacienda DE Benton Incorporated
Ranked #5 of 94 Restaurants in Benton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 22, 2013

They have the best Flan that.I have ever had in over 50 years of eating around the world. I have loved every one of their appetizers as well as their main courses that I have ordered.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

`Best salsa I have had. Fresh, great taste and plenty of it. I had the shredded beef buritto that came queso made with white cheese. Very good meal.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this restaurant and frequently have lunch here. Choips and Salsa are good and HOT..the food at lunch are BIG portions and CHEAP. Service is excellent and we have been having our class get to gathers here for over 4 years. As in a group of my graduating class meet about every 2-3months and go out for an evening of food and drinks...always happy here.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Overall great place! Best Mexican food around! Been going for years and the only complaint is the very rare use of boiled chicken (tough). This place is worth the experience.

Oh, location kinda sucks if ur going south on 30. You have to drive a ways to back track to it.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Guacomole Nachos with Fajita Beef is the best thing on the menu. They also have the best Sopallias anywhere. They are fluffy and served with cinnamon sugar sprinkled on top and warm honey to dip in! Low Prices, the food is more authentic than your average tex mex. The staff is extremely kind and attentive!

Been to La Hacienda DE Benton Incorporated? Share your experiences!