“Good place for family dinner.”

Western Sizzlin Steak & More
Ranked #58 of 89 Restaurants in Benton
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 18, 2012 via mobile

We eat here about once or twice a month. It's a good value for families or large groups. Nice salad bar and plenty of seating.

There are newer reviews for Western Sizzlin Steak & More

Reviewed October 24, 2011

We enjoyed our food there, had the buffet and it is a good place to find a lot of different kinds of food, had to go back and back to get all the selections. The food was tasty, too.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

I used to eat at the Western Sizzlin in Hot Springs almost 30 years ago, but usually prefere Outback for steaks now that I'm older. Some friends wanted to go here for the steak & buffet that comes with it. I really just wanted the buffet, but the lady at the counter talked me into getting a steak that comes with the buffet as well. I had forgotten how good the flame cooked steaks were, but after filling up on the buffet, I had to take most of my steak home. On the buffet, the meatloaf, fried clam strips, catfish, and large assortment of veggies were VERY good!!! The spinach, garden, and Caesar salads were VERY fresh, and there were more items than I can mention to top off your salad with.... all fresh and properly rotated (I saw the help changing out the items as needed). Salads at fast food restaurants do not agree with my stomach, because they do not rinse the lettuce properly. Sizzlin obviously washes their lettuce correctly, and the salads just LOOK so much fresher...... they were GREAT!!! I was so excited about the buffet variety that I forgot to save room for their desert bar! =(

I still prefere Outback as my favorite steak restaurant, but would not mind an occasional flame cooked Sizzlin steak, or just that GREAT buffet from time to time!!!!!
P.S.-- They are very "kid friendly"

Reviewed January 21, 2011

For the price you get a very appealing and clean buffet with lots of choices.

Reviewed April 10, 2010

Our favorite place to eat. The food is always fresh and they have the best salad bar in saline county. The wait staff are awesome. They are very friendly and courteous!

Been to Western Sizzlin Steak & More? Share your experiences!