“Excellent”

Colton's Steak House and Grill
Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Benton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Benton, Arkansas
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Clean environment,supurb service,quality food.Need i say more. Have eaten here several times and each time the food and service was great.

• Visited February 2014

Little Rock, AR
“Seriously? A frozen chicken fried steak?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

We were greeted by a friendly hostess immediately upon entering the restaurant, and seated at a booth with clean table and clean seats. Floors were clean and free of clutter. The environment was pleasant and inviting. I ordered sirloin tips with onions and peppers and my companion ordered a chicken fried steak. Salads with the meals were fresh and crisp. My sweet potato was delicious and the smashed potatoes of my companion were good although a little moist. The sirloin tips were the best I've had. They were much larger than tips ordered in other restaurants, and they were cooked to my order of medium. The disappointment of the visit was the chicken fried steak ordered by my companion. Since Colton's advertises they cut their own meat, it seemed obvious to expect the chicken fried steak would be fresh and hand breaded. Not so. The flat, obviously frozen patty was reasonably tasty, but did not compare to the expected hand breaded patty. There were enough positives during this visit that we will go again, but the chicken fried steak will not be an option for our meal.

• Visited January 2014
Malvern, Arkansas
“Steaks are superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

Barb and I went to Benton last saturday for one reason...steak. And Colton's our first choice around here. It was a little packed, and we had to wait a liitlewhile for a table, but we have never had bad service here, and this night was no exception. Our waitress kept bringing drinks before we were finished with the one at hand. And the steaks were delicious. Once again we brought food home that we couldn't finish. This place is really good, people!

• Visited January 2014
Toledo Ohio
“Reminds me of Texas Roadhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband found this on tripadvisor and checked reviews. It was a bonus that it had a hotel in the same lot, we had drove around 850 miles that day and were ready to call it a day. The service was great and the food was good. The price was very good also.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

The food was great! I especially enjoyed the bread pudding. The wait was not long & the waiter was friendly.

• Visited September 2013