“Worst experience... Hair in food and rude manager”
Review of Dairy Queen

Dairy Queen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Bella Vista
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This was one of my worst experiences ever with talking to a manager about a problem...
I was a customer with my family at the Dairy Queen in Bella Vista, Arkansas. My daughter found a black curly hair in the fries. I brought it to the counter and asked for my money back. First the kid at the counter said "is it yours?" And then the manager was horribly rude. Her answer to the problem was "Can't be helped, everyone has hair" she offered my money back on the fries. I said no, I want my money back on the meal, she said, then bring me the rest of the meal. This Manager has NO business being a manager. She not only was rude to me, she announced to everyone at the counter about the problem "it can't be helped, everyone has hair". I guess that was just in case another poor customer found hair in their food too. She was horrible and real snappy in her tone. So not only did this DQ have hair in food, it has a manager that handles problems by creating more problems.

5  Thank JKN_tourist

Reviewed January 29, 2013

We love blizzards, so about once a month we treat ourselves to one. The staff is always friendly and pleasant. We don't eat fast food so I can't commit on the food.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

From the moment you walk in you know this is not your ordinary fast food place or DQ! The owner is on duty, cleaning tables, talking etc.., the crew on duty are first class, top notch, friendly people who care about your visit! A clean, happy place to stop and eat! Enjoy! :)

5  Thank rickstrack46
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Excellent service, clean and of course the Dairy Queen ice cream treats are always excellent! We love it!

Reviewed October 8, 2011

This DQ is either fairly new or remodeled and is extremely clean and well kept. The employees r always nice and of course the ice cream is superior to ALL fast food rr.

1  Thank AmericanEagleUSA