“This my spot”
Review of Verde Limon Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Verde Limon Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 10, 2013

when I go Mex in Bella Vista. Chimicangas and chips are really fine. I also trust the other fried foods here too and thats rare for me. I also like the maragritas.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Tucked away in a business plaza you will find Verde Limon, it's GREEN! We went with my in-laws
to try the place in town and what a treat. The menu is almost too big, lots of choices and flavors. My father in law and I had the carne asada tacos(tomatillo salsa is super) WONDERFUL! MY wife hade the beef fajita nachos, and her mom had the shrimp nachos. Big plates of food, well prepared and very satisfying. This is not Tex-Mex! This is more what you would find deeper into Mexico. Friendly service, casual atmosphere and great food. We will be back.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

When you walk into this restaurant the first thing you see is lime green! A lot of lime green! Not unpleasant just green! I came with friends, some had been here before. This was my first time. I ordered the burrito supreme, a couple of others had the guacamole salad, and another the enchiladas. My burrito was ok. Kind of on the small side. It tasted ok, pretty average.It didn't come with beans. The friends that had the guacamole salads had very little guacamole and mostly salad.When they saw that, they ordered more guacamole. While waiting for it, they tasted theirs and said there was a lot of heat in it which they didn't care for,so when the extra came they sent it back.The other, who ordered the enchiladas, didn't care for the sauce. The service was good and friendly. Not sure if I would go back.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Upon arriving, the two servers were sitting & eating. The male server had his feet on the opposite side of the booth. He got up and seated us, took our drink order and brought our drinks. I ordered the pollo fundido. It was to come with refried beans, rice, sour cream, lettuce, tomato and guacamole. When my plate arrived it had chicken, rice, beans and lettuce. My husband ordered three tacos. They only had lettuce on them and beef, of course. I went and picked up a menu and checked to see if I was wrong about what came with my dinner. I told the server there was a problem and he asked what? I told him and he said what's it suppose to come with? Anyway he went to the kitchen and brought me a side of sour cream, guacamole and tomato. I asked for a carry out container which he brought right back to me. He left the bill never asked if either of us wanted dessert. We left the payment on the table and he was sitting at the booth again playing with his phone. He never moved when we told him the payment was on the table. I left my carry out container on the table and he never tried to remind me to take it.
While we were there four other customers came in. That was a total of 6 people to wait on for two servers. And they still couldn't get it right.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

your better off at taco bell! COLD food...chicken enchilada equals dry cold chicken and hard flour shell no cheese even. red sauce is tomato sauce from can with salt added. plain white rice (again cold) re fried beans without any flavor or shape just a heap of brown paste. Much better food at Taco bell.