“Friendly courteous service at a reasonable price”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Beebe
tennessee
“Friendly courteous service at a reasonable price”
Reviewed December 6, 2009

they have clean rooms, awesome internet connections, cable tv the owner is friendly outgoing and very helpful no matter time of day or night..... They make great coffee!!!!! He is always there to assist you with no waiting.... Tried staying at days inn but was way over priced and worker was not friendly as they are at the Budget Inn!!!!!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank hotrodsbaby

louisville, ky
Reviewed May 20, 2009

My brother(s) and I stay in this hotel every October for the last 6 or 7 years. The rooms have always been very clean. Everything we need is in the room. They always ask if we need an iron and board..They bring anything you need to the room. We love staying here because we can get coffee from the office or McDonalds right next door in the morning. They have excellent wake up calls....We've never had a problem nor seen any bugs at this motel. I sleep like a rock. Reda

• Stayed October 2008, traveled with family
1 Thank LOVEBEEBE
Bull Shoals, AR.
Reviewed March 29, 2009

We called ahead to a friendly reception. The young man set us up for a non-smoking, double bed for that night. When we arrived we were met by the same young man whose demeanor made us feel very welcome. The room he directed us to was a very clean, true non-smoking room with a king bed, large TV with good reception, a clean very functional refridgerator and an absolutely spotless bathroom. Needless to say, we were very satisfied and will definitely use the same motel on our next trip here.

Bob & Jackie Madsen, Bull Shoals, AR

• Stayed March 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ElviraBullShoals_AR_
USA
Reviewed June 18, 2008

I checked in on 06/18/2008 a little after 7AM. While the lady at the front desk was nice when I checked in, it went down hill from there. The bathroom smelled horrible of mold and mildew. Every second that I was in the room I coughed, because I am allergic to mold and mildew. I do not think that they spray for bugs because the place is over run with spiders outside the doors of the rooms. When you open the room, they come inside. I went to the office at 4:48pm and told a young girl (in her mid twenties, maye the owners daughter?) that I needed to check out and the reasons why. She did not offer me another room and she said that they do not give refunds no matter what the reason. Traveler beware! I would not recommend this place to my best friend let alone my worst enemy for the lack of customer service. THey have your money and they don't care. When I told the young girl that I was going to post a review, she gleefully told me that they were private owned and they did not have a website to post a review on, so she was not worried about it. That shows how little they know about the internet and that reviews can be posted in regards to the fair or unfair treatment of their guests. That was $57.00 waisted! And this is what they call their "new rooms"? Give me a break!

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Lack of customer service
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
1 Thank shewolf3040

Travelers are raving about these Beebe hotels

dallas, tx
Reviewed March 26, 2008

This hotel has the same rooms as the days inn but at twenty dollars less and is the cleanest room i have seen at any hotel. I would suggest a family couple etc to stay at this hotel before any even if you have to drive thirty minutes out of the way. and the costumer service is wonderful. The best place!!

• Liked — The service
  • Disliked — that you have to check out haha
  • Stayed January 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank chance14
Also consider these accommodations in or near Beebe
Days Inn Beebe
Days Inn & Suites - Cabot
Super 8 Cabot
Super 8 Cabot
#3 of 3 in Cabot

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!