All reviews clean place to stay clean bed check in was a breeze flat screen tv in town microwave ar
Reviewed June 12, 2003

I stayed three nights at this hotel on business. The room was okay but sort of sparse. On my second day there I returned at the end of the day to find that my room had not been cleaned. There was a do not disturb sign and another sign saying they did not clean the room because of the do not disturb sign. I know the do not disturb sign was on the inside of the room when I left. Management said that they could not have entered because the do not disturb sign was up. I told them that I know it was on the inside when I left, therefore, someone must have been in the room. They called in the head housekeeper at home to come in and clean my room. In the end, my room got cleaned but I've never had to go to this much trouble to make sure I got clean towels in my life.

7  Thank NorthStar19859
Management response:Responded August 11, 2004

In response to "Lazy Housekeeping", as the manager of the Batesville Super 8, I apologize. I am pleased to hear that the Head Housekeeper came in after hours to resolve your problem. Each of us here at the Batesville Super 8 work diligently to ensure that our Guests are satisfied. Again I apologize about the confusion and any miscommunication regarding your room.

Tiffany Perkey