“Checked in and went to our reserved room (120). Opened door...”
Review of Super 8 Batesville

Super 8 Batesville
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Checked in and went to our reserved room (120). Opened door and flipped hallway light switch, nothing happened. Room was in complete darkness. Had to walk through unfamiliar room to find a lamp and turn it on to have light. Problem was the switch on the base of the desk lamp was turned "off", so when the hallway switch was activated the lamp would not turn on. This is something housekeeping staff should check for when prepping the room. Also, no clothes hangers were available in the room, had to go to front desk and obtain them personally. Other than this, our experience was good.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. I was so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is the best place in town to stay. The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean. I would like to give a special thank you to the Manager for all her help and assistance.
Thanks
Dr Sausage

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Me and my Team are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We checked in to our rooms late at night around 11:00pm. After a 5 hour driver to get to Arkansas for a funeral we were all tired and wanted to go to bed. The room my husband and I had was a double room two beds. One of the beds had urine stains on the fitted sheet. The second bed had something all over one of the pillows. The toilet leaked causing a puddle around the toilet. The room stank of smoke. The second room we booked had sand or another gritty substance in one of the beds. When we told the desk clerk they didn't seem to care to much. Never offered to make it right. the continental breakfast was a joke. Cereal and milk in a bowl of ice, and that was it. I would NEVER recommend this hotel and would NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

I was distraught to hear about your unpleasant experience here at our beautiful property. Please feel free to reach out to me at your convenience. Me and my team strive to reach guest service perfection. Again please feel free to reach out to me to discuss further. Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to your next visit. Welcome back

Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

every time I stay here I am more impressed.The cleanliness, the remodeled rooms, the landscaping. What a beautiful hotel to stay in. And the staff is amazing. I can't thank the Manager enough for all her help.If I could give more than 5 stars I definitely would.

• Stayed: October 2013
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you very much for this wonderful review. I am so pleased to know that you enjoy our beautiful motel. Welcome back.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

was referred there by another guest. the staff was fantastic the service was excellent. the newly remodeled rooms are absolutely beautiful. the staff was very friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this place to any of my friends to stay. the management there is top notch.

• Stayed: September 2013
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you for your positvie feedback. Me and my team are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and daughter travelling to Houston stayed at the motel 10/11/13 and were disgusted at the level of room cleaning. First room given still had bloody towels in the room; second room was inundated with cockroaches. Room cost was eventually refunded but it took three hours of continual calling to get the manager on the phone. If the town has a pest control business, they need to be called urgently. Someone who knows how to clean needs to be hired as room supervisor.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

I do apologize for the issues that you found. Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss this further. I am taking care of these issues and can assure you that we were not aware of these issues. We do look forward to your next visit. Welcome back.