“Super 8”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Mississippi
“Super 8”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I recently visited Batesville AR as a stop off place one night. Batesville was not my intended destination. I needed somewhere inexpensive to stay for the night. I chose Super 8. I found it to be what I needed. I needed a clean bed and a clean shower and that's what I found. The bed was clean and slept good. The shower was clean and served it's purpose. There is also a nice tv in the room. I also like that there is a mini fridge, microwave, and a safe in the room. There was a small breakfast downstairs the next morning. Not a lot of choices but the cinnamon roll was good and as long as there is coffee - I'm good. The staff was nice and that always helps me determine how much I like a place. If passing through Batesville, I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tracy U, Manager at Super 8 Batesville, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Super 8 Batesville. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We take pride in providing clean comfortable accommodations at a good price. We look forward to seeing you here on your next trip Batesville!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I had a great stay there. the staff was very friendly and helpful. The staff was very helpful with places to eat and directions on where i needed to go. rooms were clean. all in all this place was great. I would stay there many times over. Special thanks to the manager for having a great staff.

• Stayed March 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Ramada Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Super 8 Batesville? Share your experiences!