See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Date of stay: February 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Tracy U, TripAdvisor Champion at Super 8 by Wyndham Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I love the pet friendly atmosphere. I love the rooms. Feels like you are at home. Rooms were clean. The beds were very comfortable and clean. The bathrooms were very clean,and the tub is a real good one for soaking in and relaxing. My cat loves playing in it also!!!!
The desk clerks were super nice and friendly. The housekeeping staff was very friendly also as well as on top of making sure I had all the towels and wash rags I needed. They also made sure they got all my trash and gave me more bags. They made certain I was lacking for nothing. My stay was very comfortable.
I thank you Super 8 for a wonderful place to stay, and I will most definately be back to stay with you.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time out to write this review. We are proud to have provided you with “home away from home” hospitality here at Super 8. We will pass on your wonderful comments to our staff and management team, We certainly look forward to hosting you again on your next visit to Batesville, AR.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Well, except for that crazed wild looking desk clerk that's always super prepared for total complete anarchy to occur at any moment, management and staff are top notch. Rooms are immaculate and the breakfasts are great. Also you can't beat the rates witha stick. Needs a swimming pool though. And a wet bar would be nice.

Date of stay: November 2012

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the pickle! We’d love to offer our guests a pool, however there are no plans for one at the moment. We will continue to offer clean, comfortable accommodations and friendly service at great rates. Thanks again for your comments – look forward to having you with us again when you visit the area.

Reviewed December 28, 2012