See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I was in Batesville on business and stayed one night at this hotel. Checkin was easy, desk clerk was very nice. Had a room with a recliner which was awesome. A/C worked great in the room, I like it cold. I would stay here again if I was in town. No frills, and you don't have to pay for any!

Room tip: No elevator but there are plenty of rooms on the 1st floor
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We have been staying at Motel 6 until our stay at Batesville. We found it to be above our expectations and were very pleased with your motel and the price was great.

Date of stay: October 2012
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Date of stay: October 2012
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Rebecca H, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2012

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I can deal with a room being dingy/outdated for the price we paid. We asked for a non smoking room and it wreaked of smoke. All the linens and pillows on the bed were saturated with a smoky smell. The curtains were ragged and half hanging off the rod. The bedside tables were dirty and sticky and the hotel information that was on the bedside was dirty water stained and scribbled on. The sinks had lots of burn marks on them. So, this was obviously not a non smoking room. The lady that checked us in even said " Enjoy the non-smoking room" we were miserable all night, but after working all day and then traveling for almost 5 hours we were too tired to worry about changing rooms again that night. I would not stay at the hotel again. The only good thing about it was the price. I told the same desk person the next morning about our experience and all she said was "sorry" and handed us our receipt.

Room tip: Stay at the comfort in Next door. We have stayed there in the past and it was clean and only cost a few dollars more.
Date of stay: May 2012
Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stayed at this Super 8 Sat May 12 and 13 while attending a Civil War Event in which we are reenactors. Very comfortable King size bed with 4 pillows. A recliner, which my husband loved and it fit his 6'6" frame!! Refrig, micro, wireless. Air conditioner worked great and was very quiet. Room and hall had pleasant smell and all this for a very reasonable nightly price. Breakfast left a little to be desired. Good coffee, cereal however when I called they told me they had waffles. NO waffles. Poor tasting donut and honeybun. Cereal, oats, cocoa, were good. Desk clerk for morning was pleasant. This hotel is in a string of ones all on same side and parking lots of Ramada,Comfort Inn however for the price was very good and close to anything in the City. Plenty of good eating places close to the hotel.

Room tip: Ask to not be put at end of hall because much door opening and shutting are disturbing. Also no elevator for second floor
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Tracy U, TripAdvisor Champion at Super 8 by Wyndham Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am glad you had a good stay with us. Our entire team here at the Super 8 Batesville works hard to provide our guests with a comfortable stay at a reasonable price. We appreciate the comment about the breakfast and will look into the options. Hope we'll get the chance to host you again if you return to our area.