Ramada Batesville
Lakeside Inn(Newport)
Lindsey's Resort(Heber Springs)
Dogwood Motel(Mountain View)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbooked onlinerestaurant foodan older propertyking roomno elevatornice staffjacobcollegeironclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 13, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Cleanliness of Hotel lobby was below average and there was no complimentary breakfast offered. The restaurant connected to the hotel was also closed. I would not return to this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Thank you for your stay and review.

We are looking for an operator to run our restaurant and hope to have one soon.

Issues addressed by you will be attended to on priority basis.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Reviewed September 30, 2012

I was shopping around and found they had great rates. THe staff was great and the room was good too. when I come back, I will stay here.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you very much for your stay and the compliments.We shall share your views with our team.We look forward to see you again.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I thought this was a good value initially. The room was fine, Tv was ok. In the morning I used (sat on) the toilet and I felt a drip of water on my head. I thought it was a vent over my head. I looked up and realized it was water dripping down from the bathroom above me, my room was on the ground floor, I didn't hear any water running and I didn't realize it was the toilet above me flushing, by then my back was all wet.

I told the desk clerk about, she didn't seem to concerned and said she would make a note for the maintenance man. I was in room 104.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Shelton G
ramadabatesville, General Manager at Ramada Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2012

Sorry for inconvenience.

There was a defective pipe, which has been fixed.However, it was not from the toilet.

Thank you very much for staying with us.