“Love this place! ”

Comfort Suites Batesville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

I definetly insist on going here. Here is a detailed list.

Good Things
-Iron
-Couch that converts into a bed
-Fridge
-Microwave
-Coffee Maker with good coffee
-Amazing Bathroom
-VERY CLEAN no damages to the room and nothing is anything dirty
-Friendly Staff
-Shampoo smelled good and worked fairly well

Bad Things
-When I pulled out the bed for the couch I left it open when I left and they didn't even touch it or make it or anything and I am NOT trying to be picky at all and this didn't even bother me but I just like to tell people everything so please don't think I'm picky cuz this did not bother me at all
-Fridge started making a crackling sound on second night but it doesn't really matter

Stayed: December 2013
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Batesville

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We checked in late in the evening the night before Thanksgiving and found the pull-out sofa bed already made up for us. Then the desk clerk called as we were walking into the room to make sure we had everything we needed because she saw our three children were tired from the long trip and wanted us to settle in nicely. The breakfast was managed each morning by a pleasant lady who took it upon herself to help our children and made them feel special. The staff was courteous and thoughtful. Very clean and modern facilities from the room to the pool to the exercise equipment. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The suites are only one room, but larger than a typical double with a pull out sofa bed and our fami...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel insisted on making a copy of my military identification card (ID). Copying this government document for the use of a hotel is totally inappropriate. I refused and had to drive 75 miles to the next Comfort Inn. This was the third Comfort Inn on this trip. The first hotel wanted to see my ID and the next didn't even ask for it. It is expected to show the ID but not to have it copied.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank Evalou
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Yes, of course, you can stay cheaper, and if you need to, there are plenty of decent places, but this is really a very good value for the money. The rooms are spacious . . . . huge, even. The electrical outlets are numerous, which is important, but not all that common. The beds are comfortable, the staff is friendly, and the breakfast is better than average. The one bad thing about the whole place? The access. They don't have their own driveway from the highway, so you have to enter through the property of the neighboring convenience store and truck parking lot -- a bit shoddy. BUT, once you're there, it's very, very nice.

Room Tip: Oh, and here's a slight negative: we had one person in our party who needed a handicap room - t...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Steve P P
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Skeptical of the revues, but having tried every other place in town, and each has issues, I gave the Comfort Suites a shot last weekend. I could not be happier with the decision!

The online rates seemed pricey, regardless of portal, AARP and AAA discounts negligle, so I stopped by the hotel once in town. $86.00 for a king bed suite, mini fridge, sofa, coffee table, and SPOTLESS. Front desk staff were extraordinarily pleasant all hours of the day, breakfast was very, very good one day (scrambled eggs and sausage, pancakes, raspberry yogurt, granola, apples, oranges, bananas, coffee, tea, orange juice, bagels, cream cheese, biscuits (may have been gravy or potatoes, we didn't look), and not so great the next (egg omelet I guess it was supposed to be, with a nasty processed American cheese in the middle.. pretty gross tasting actually) -- and no television blaring divisive or bleak news into our heads as we were getting our nice days underway. Great night's sleep -- the linens and comfort of our bed was comparable to any in which we've slept anywhere in the US and almost anywhere outside the US. Not quite a Heavenly Bed, but very, very good. We couldn't believe the quality in our room.

There is a washer and dryer on the second floor right off the elevator.. how many times have you needed THAT while on a long trip? Newspapers on the table off the lobby, free easy access wireless, and a decent workout gym. Safe neighborhood, easy walk to a couple of dinner choices, but mainly clean, professional, friendly and affordable at $80+ something.

My husband and I have innumerable affinity cards -- everything from Starwoods Platinum Guest status to La Quinta, Ramada, Priority Club, Best Western cards and so on. Other than SPG, we've given up on ever being able to muster enough nights or stays for free rewards. But, based on the delightful stay at this hotel in Batesville, we are giving our loyalty to this Comfort Suites brand, until disappointed elsewhere. If there is no Westin, Sheraton or W in a town, or we are travelling on our own dime, we are going with Comfort Suites as the brand of choice. Before leaving, I booked two nights over Memorial Day weekend, and we will be back next weekend for at least a one night stay as we venture through Batesville again.

Neither of us work for the hotel, we don't have a relative who works for them. We were just THAT impressed with how nice it was to stay here. Now, watch, they'll be booked in the future and I won't be able to get a room on moment's notice!

Enjoy a stay here, nonetheless.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stayed here in February 2013 just for one night. We enjoyed the hotel but the breakfast was not that good. Just average I suppose. The bed was nice and comfortable and it was very quite in the hotel. OH- there was a hand made sign in the elevator saying if you have more than 5 people in a SUITE you will be kicked out with no refund. I think it was only because there was some baseball teams staying there and the hotel wanted to make sure the noise was not an issue. I would and will stay here again this summer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank snoop1959
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here and really liked it... The rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable... Laundry room was clean... The exercise equipment is in great shape... The front desk girls were friendly but not overly... Indoor pool and hot tub was nice and we enjoyed it... Location was easy and convienent... The free breakfast was ok with typical cereal, yogurt, fruit, muffins, eggs and meat plus a waffle maker... Parking is well lit with cameras... Would stay again... No complaints...

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank iwanagothere
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
#3 of 5 in Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Comfort Suites Batesville? Share your experiences!