“Nice hotel and friendly staff”

Comfort Suites Batesville
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed December 21, 2011

I stayed here for 4 nights while working in the area. I have no complaints and would recommend it to others who are traveling to the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mayaruinsonly

Reviewed August 20, 2011

The rooms appeared clean and I must say the beds are comfortable. But, the sheets on one of the full beds definitely needed changing. It had a starchy like substance ( kind of like baby formula ) on the top sheet. The room had a horrible smell to it and we had to go buy air fresheners.
I will say the employees were attentive and helpful. The breakfast was as epected. The ladies in the breakfast area was very helpful and coffee was always fresh and hot, even in the lobby. I would probably stay there again. Not much to choose from though.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I was able to call this hotel directly and got the room I wanted for the price I wanted. Very helpful staff. The breakfast included eggs and bacon as well as fruit and cereal. I have stayed I'm many hotels in my work travels and this is one of the cleanest ones I've found. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank Bizmomma
Reviewed October 7, 2009

Quite except slamming door woke me at 5:20. Several tiles in bathroom cracked and floor and wall separating from tub. Tub lacks caulking in some areas.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Flyout
Reviewed October 20, 2008

We LOVED this hotel everything was so neat and clean, staff were polite and helpful. We just drove in and asked for a room and we had the BEST room I have EVER stayed at. The room had a King size bed, sitting area with a love seat, coffee table refridgerator, microwave, and coffee maker. Great pillows and nice sheets, very comfortable bed. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. Had avery nice spa and indoor pool, also a fitness room. Nice breakfast provided as well. Batesville is a Beautiful place to visit. Just breath taking views. Go and see for your self.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Farmington_Mo_Catty
Reviewed July 20, 2008

We checked in around 5 pm and noticed lots of business travelers. I was traveling with my sister and 12 year son. We stayed at Ramada Inn last trip and decided to try a little nicer place. The lobby was nice and clean. There was an office that would allow internet access and place to do business. The dining area was nice and had a hot breakfast along with the usual cold items.

We stayed four nights while visiting family in the area. It is located on Highway 167 and in a group of motels with several dining options within walking distance. A gas station/diner/quik mart was also very close. A USA today was free each morning. Forgotten personal items were offered by the front desk staff.

The room was nice with couch and table in addition to desk. A short mini-wall separated it from the bed area. Room includes a frig and microwave. The bed was very comfy with nice sheets. The housekeeping staff was great. My room was cleaned while I was out and they left the many extras I asked for: large towels, extra lotions and tissues. Of course I tipped a dollar a day and two dollars on the first and last day. The bathroom had a slow exhaust fan so I opened the door to clear the mirror of steam. Marble counters and nice towels were a luxury for us.

My son enjoyed the indoor pool and I liked the spa. There were security cameras everywhere so I felt safe and watched.

The only thing that was not quite right... when I checked in the clerk said my credit card was not accepted. I knew better and asked her how much was she charging? She said only one night. Didn't make sense, so I called the credit card company and they told me she was running the card for four nights not one!
When I checked out I paid cash just to be safe.

I have included photos so show the room and pool. It was a great stay. We traveled to many family members and it was nice to come back to our peaceful room each night.
I will stay here next year.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank azmrse
Reviewed July 1, 2008

This is the nicest and perhaps the newest hotel in Batesville. I have stayed at the Batesville Holiday Inn Express before but this hotel is cleaner and appears to be newer or perhaps maintained better.

The bed linens are new and comfortable and the rooms are very spacious. Since I primarily travel due to work, I appreciate the partial room separator in my King Suite which separates the desk area from the bed. At the end of the day, I can see and enjoy the 64 channel flat screen TV without thinking about work. They also have HBO. The room has a microwave/mini-fridge combo which is nice if you bring your own drinks (Batesville is a dry county) or even for leftovers. There's a China King Buffet Restaurant across the street, and a Western Sizzlin' and Jalapenos Grill within walking distance of the hotel.

The breakfast includes sausage, eggs, biscuits, cereal, fruit, Danishes, milk, juice, and coffee.

The hotel gym includes a treadmill, elliptical machine, and stationery bike. There's a TV in the room but the room is poorly ventilated. Also, bring your own water or at least a water bottle unless you want to refill your bottle from the bathroom faucet.
There's an indoor pool and spa which reeked of too much chlorine. The pool had access to a small patio outside there were a few tables with chairs and even smoking receptacles since the entire hotel is non-smoking.

The closet had a safe in it which is nice if you are concerned about your valuables.

The front desk staff is always extremely nice and very friendly.

This hotel is my first choice when I travel to Batesville.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled on business
5  Thank LoriLions
Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
#1 of 7 in Heber Springs
Super 8 Batesville
Super 8 Batesville
#4 of 5 in Batesville

Been to Comfort Suites Batesville? Share your experiences!