“Nice place, typical HI Express, nice staff”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Batesville
Reviewed May 3, 2012

I was on business and spent one night at the Holiday Inn Express in Batesville. There were a number of hotels near by, a surprisingly large number for a fairly small town. The place is pretty typical for HI Express; nice breakfast offering, very nice staff, nice lobby area and excellent staff. The room is just a little dated, but only a little. Wireless works well. I think if you are in Batesville, it is a good choice.

Room Tip: They are all quiet as far as I could tell.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Thank you very much for the stay and your time for reviewing us. We look forward to the pleasure of your future stays with us.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

I got a great nights sleep. My room was clean and the hotel met all of my needs. I have recommended this hotel previously and everyone that has stayed here has been pleased. You can't go wrong with the Holiday Inn Express in Batesville, AR.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2012

Thank you very much for your stay and taking the time to review us. It's always been our pleasure to have you with us and we look forward to the pleasure of your future stays with us.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

Front desk is friendly but our entire family (we have a 6 week old & 2 year old) were awakened at 5am because of the people above us. It sounds like they are going to fall through the ceiling- SO LOUD and so irritating when all you want is a good night's sleep. If I ever stay here again - I would only stay on the top floor. I'm sure the people above us were only walking around their room but insulation is very poor and we could hear every single step. Front desk said they would call them but it didn't help.

• Stayed: April 2012
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us and sorry for inconvenience.

We will definitely consider your suggestion and take necessary steps to stop the noise.

We look forward to your future stays with us.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My son and I stayed here a week ago. They were to charge my room to the credit card that I gave them when we checked out. Instead they charged the card that I had held the room with.

They actually overcharged me 25.00. When I called to have it straighten out they charged the same card again. I called again and they credited the second charge but not the first (the overcharged amount). I called again and they finally credited part of the second charge. (they charged the other card as well)....it has been a week with daily phone calls and they still haven't refunded all the overcharges. AWFUL!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Thank you very much for staying with us.

Sorry for mix up of credit cards at check -in, however it was corrected on you calling us.

The extra charge you are mentioning about is not a charge. It's just an authorization for incidentals ( done by all hotels) which gets released after your checkout. As to how soon it gets released depends on your bank.

We can fax a copy of your exact charges to your bank to expedite the release.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Very nice Holiday Inn Express. We were in town for a baseball tournament. One thing to know about Batesville. It is dry--which means liquor is not sold in convenience stores or grocery stores. There are no liquor stores. Most restaurants also don't serve alcohol--there are a few "Private" clubs that you can buy a membership to. One was next door to the Holiday Inn Express and the membership cost $5.
Hotel was nice, clean and convenient. We didn't eat breakfast at hotel, but it didn't look like it had as much to offer as other Holiay Inn Express' I have stayed at.

Room Tip: We were on 1st floor and close to work-out room and pool. I was afraid it might be noisy, but it wa...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Funandsun23
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2012

Thank you very much for your stay and review. We look forward to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

This was my fourth stay here, and as always, the staff was welcoming, the rooms clean, and the breakfast plentiful. The location is great for getting around town and the rates are reasonable and competitive.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Liz R
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2011

Thank you very much for your compliments, which we have proudly shared with our entire team. We look forward to see you soon.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Everything is pretty good about this hotel. The breakfast could be better. Microwaved biscuits are quite bad. But there are other things -- a variety of cold items. I don't understand why they make coffee at 3am -- rooms on second floor with opening to lobby below gets strong coffee odor at 3am --- making it difficult to go back to sleep. The smell of coffee subliminally says "wake up now."
OVerall a good stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sheila124
holidaybatesville, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2011

Thank you very much for your stay and compliments.Have asked our night shift staff to hold on the coffee for 5.30am for the early risers.Look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Batesville
Comfort Suites Batesville
#3 of 5 in Batesville
Fortune Inn & Suites
Fortune Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Newport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Batesville? Share your experiences!