“Good Subs”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone No. 870-793-4782
Description: Phone No. 870-793-4782
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The subs were delicious. The counter people were courteous and kind to us and each other. The place was clean with space available to eat. Chairs are uncomfortable. The price for subs are a little high compared to subway.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Good food. Nice staff. Personally I would prefer a bigger and more comfortable dining area. Overall I would order take-out from there but not dine-in there.

Reviewed January 17, 2011

I've eaten at Quizno's for lunch two or three times a month since it opened four or five years ago. I have tried most of the chicken and turkey sandwiches but I have recently settled on the double cheese cheesesteak on wheat. I like to add the horseradish sauce. To me this makes the best combination for a tasty sandwich. The service is good and the people who work there are friendly. They keep the place clean. They keep me coming back, as well as a lot of other people. They are nearly always packed for lunch.