“Acceptable but not great”
Review of Italian Grill

Italian Grill
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Batesville
Cuisines: Italian
“Acceptable but not great”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Great service. Friendly people but that red sauce, while good, is NOT Italian. Very American flavored here.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank ThatKatSimpson

Mountain View, Arkansas
“I'm a big fan of their red sauce”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

My latest visit to the Italian Grill was for lunch when I was working in Batesville in March. Whenever I go there I usually get a dish with the red sauce because it is one of my favorite red sauces anywhere. Their garlic bread is very good with just the right amout of garlic. I like the Italian sausage covered with red sauce. This is one of my favorite places for Italian food in northcentral Arkansas.

• Visited March 2012
Cave City, Arkansas
“Always good.”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

The food is terrific. The service is good, but not outstanding. The garlic bread they serve with the meal is the best! :D

Visited October 2012
Iowa
“Very good local restaurant”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

On a Saturday night, tried the prime rib special (10oz for $15). The salad was superb! The steak was way bigger than 10oz, and cooked close to the rare that was ordered, good taste, but not a superb steak, just good. The fettuccine was not real hot, and a bit pasty. Service was excellent, would go again.

• Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Arkansas
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My family and I ate at the Italian Grill together for our anniversary. The waitstaff was friendly. The place was clean and well maintained. It had a quiet and relaxed atmosphere. Excellent portion sizes. The only thing I was a little blown away by was the price. I have been to 5 star restaurants, which this wasn't, and eaten for less. They had typical Italian fare, but nothing fancy. I was hoping to find lobster manicotti, crab ravioli, or even a very nice shells. I was disappointed that they had just plain old regular Italian food. It is a nice time out with the family, just be prepared for the bill.

• Visited September 2011