“Consistantly Good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Tucson, Arizona
“Consistantly Good”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

It's been a few years since we've been here, but we went for lunch today with friends and they haven't lost a beat. I had mu shu pork and wife had vegetarian delight. Portions are huge and quality is excellent. Very inexpensive to boot!

• Visited January 2014

Oakhurst, Ca
“Great little hole in the wall.”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Actually I would give this a high 3. Small place that is very popular with the locals. Asian food that is good. I enjoy the cashew chicken and my wife usually gets the moogoo guy pan. The small order is enough for us.

Visited March 2013
Yuma
“I love their Moo-Shu!”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

When I am exhausted from my busy routine, I like to drop in at Highway 95 for a Moo-Shu Dinner. It is delicious! I also like their Egg Roll or Spring Roll and Egg Drop Soup! They are relaxing and comforting when I am worn out and give me a lift!

Visited January 2013
Chandler, AZ
“Excellent Chinese and Thai food with friendly service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The menu has an interesting mix of traditional Chinese and Thai dishes as well as some unique options as well. The service was prompt and cordial. My Kung Pao Chicken had the right combination of spicy and sweet and fresh vegetables. The Thai salad with fresh vegetables diced vegetables and pineapple all covered in peanut sauce.

Visited October 2012
Delta Junction, Alaska
“Not sure what the hype is all about”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food here was fast and the staff is friendly, but that's about all the positives I found. The Thai food I tried was nothing close to authentic and was very one dimensional in flavor. The Chinese food I tried was better, but far off the norm for what you're probably expecting. The tile under the tables looked like it hadn't been really scrubbed in years. They carry my favorite kind of coconut juice so I keep going back trying new things hoping to find something more authentic. I haven't found it yet.

• Visited June 2012