“Not sure what the hype is all about” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Delta Junction, Alaska
“Not sure what the hype is all about”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

The food here was fast and the staff is friendly, but that's about all the positives I found. The Thai food I tried was nothing close to authentic and was very one dimensional in flavor. The Chinese food I tried was better, but far off the norm for what you're probably expecting. The tile under the tables looked like it hadn't been really scrubbed in years. They carry my favorite kind of coconut juice so I keep going back trying new things hoping to find something more authentic. I haven't found it yet.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ReelLove

Yuma, Arizona
“A Joke..that's not funny”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I have frozen food dishes that have more flavor. & their thai iced tea taste like liquid chalk. Will not be going back.

Anderson, South Carolina
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

At the end of a mini strip mall along Hwy95. Not much to look at and simple but very clean on the inside. The gem is the food. The cooks are Chinese descent from Malaysia. They serve food from Thailand, China and Malaysia with a definite Malaysian twist to it. The results were some awesome dishes. Of particular note were the mango chicken and the Thai BBQ chicken appetizer. What was so good was their ability to add spicy flavor to the dishes and maintain unique flavors. Too many places simply add hot sauce or hot peppers and lose the flavor of the spices - not Cafe 95. We ate three meals there during our short stay in Yuma. Will go back next time we are in Yuma.

• Visited March 2012
Yuma, Arizona, United States
“$80 mistake - Never going back again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

ok after being here few weeks short of 2 years in Yuma, I can honestly say we have had the WORST dining experience EVER Food was worst we have ever tried, brought out dirty plates, service was deplorable, the food was disgusting -- it was B.A.D. = bad --- ended up 80$ later walking out cutting our losses -- I know I know -- shouldn't have paid the bill or all of it but we had tried most of the food and tried to salvage the trip... we ended up bringing home burger king just to get some semblance of food in our stomachs. Oh well -- an $80 lesson learned -- and one we WON"T repeat.... Restaurant score --- (-2) on a 10 scale --- all I can say is .... this is a mistake I will NEVER make again

• Visited February 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Cumberland, Canada
“We keep coming back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2012

This is still a great no nonsense good food cafe and very popular. It is a no frills, good food, and usually good service restaurant. Their good prices, food and service attracts a lot of people. However,..... I did have a problem 2 months ago when we visited it with friends.
We made our orders in good time, received or meals in good time........... except I did not get my order! The waiter said it was coming soon. On my second inquiry, he said it would be right out. Well, to make a story short, my wife and friends were just short of finishing their meal when mine came. I was a little choked.. The waiter apologized of course but that was it. No compensation, nothing. I was disappointed.
I decided not to write a review until our second visit, after all I loved this place. I would give them a second chance.
Well, this was that second visit and things were back to good old normal. I will come back!
Remember they do not take credit cards, so have cash. A bank machine is available near the counter.

• Visited January 2012