“Home Town Feel”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New Gloucester, Maine
“Home Town Feel”
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Ate here on a busy Friday night. Our party of four was seated promptly, and the seats were comfortable. Table top was still a bit wet, a tribute to how quickly the tables are cleared and wiped down. Waitress was always prompt and attentive during our stay. Our party had biscuits and gravy, chicken strips, and I ordered the fish and chips. They had an all you can eat fish fry that night which comes with clam chowder, a salad, bread, fish and chips, and a desert, all for ten dollars. As soon as I cut into my last piece of fish, the attentive waitress asked if I would like some more fish. I asked for one piece and it was there almost immediately.
The food was good, service excellent, restaurant clean and the cashier was at the register and not off somewhere else. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sabbathday

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“No Surprise”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

According to my wife, I am the most picky eater in the universe. I love Liver and Onions, and this is the only eatery in Yuma County where I will order this meal. Have we always received the best waitservice in town - no, but then I have had lousy service in $$$ type establishments who were not ashamed to complain about the lack of a big tip. I live in the foothills area and this is one of my most favorite restaurants in the Yuma area. Too bad they're only open in the winter. Dinners always include: Soup & Salad, Entree and Desert, nothing fancy but always tasty!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank AZ_Rusty41
“Local Business”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We love to visit the locally owned businesses while living in Yuma during the winter. Foothills Eatery is one of those restaurants that has the local feel-good food. We enjoy eating breakfast out. Service is friendly and quick to attend to us. Food is hot and tasty.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 96pamelal
Moose Jaw
“Still a great, place”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

If I can I like to try a place a least twice. Here again, at the Foothills Eatery, to meet with a couple of friends, the food was great, ample portions, and great prices. The home made cinnamon bun is a creation to not only enjoy, but also just to look at. A giant, delicious, almost decadent, serving, big enough for two. The steak and eggs special, though small, about 4 ounces, was thick and juicy, cooked to perfection, tender, served with two eggs and hash browns and a toasted biscuit. Not the thin piece of stretched shoe leather that is served at some restaurants which special steak and eggs at this low price point.

Shared this with my partner.

Foothills Eatery has a great location, ample parking, easy access from the south service road, or from the interstate. Very well signed, and prominent, combined with prices that are economical, the service is down home friendly. The food as natural and as home made as one can get.

So, when you are around the area try it yourself, let's see if you agree.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank dave984MooseJaw
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

really turned themselves around the place looks outstanding! The food is so awsome and the Mike's Burger is freaking the best burger ive ever had!! if you want fair prices and outstanding food go here, but make sure you ask to not sit in Patties Section lol XD

• Visited March 2013