“Nice stay”

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I like the clean crisp style of the room and the reading chair. Plenty of space and the refrigerator is great when you are staying for a few days. However, the breakfast bar was ordinary and the hot foods pretty disgusting. The eggs (tried two versions) were not good, nor was the gravy. So I ended up at Mimi's aross the way (near the mall) the last day. Either use a better vendor for the hot food or a real bakery for the pastries. Something needs to be upgraded to make it more than a place to grab cereal or yogurt.

Upon checking in I said my husband was joining me in a few days and since they were sold out I wasn't able to update my reservations on-line. I guess when she added him in it changed my room rate (even though my room was the same). So when I went to check out it was higher. I showed her the confirmation with rate and then she went in back a LONG time. She came back to say when the other front desk clerk made the change she forgot to click a button to keep the rate the same. Really? I don't care the reason...you could have figure that out after I left. Just fix it and let me go on my way. Made me regret trying to save my company the $30.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've stayed here close to 30 times. Obviously, I wouldn't have stayed here this many times if it wasn't up to par. My last 3 stays however, have been very disappointing. The breakfast area has been messy. The spanish breakfast staff are very loud and can be heard throughout the lobby. Since I've stayed here repeatedly, I have gotten a 'welcome' bag in my room upon arrival. It consisted of water, chips, M&M's, etc. Unfortunately, this was never consistent. Sometimes I'd get it, most of the time I didn't.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
WingatebyWyndham, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Yuma, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for the valuable review. We aim to have every guest experience the best stay like “home away from home”. Your review has been very helpful in a way to show us what more we can improve on to keep having satisfied guest. We do apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused you during your stay with us. We value our Wyndham members and highly appreciate their loyalty and encourage them with special perks and savings when they book through us directly. Just to ensure that you are being rewarded for each stay as a valuable member please verify your Wyndham rewards number is on file while making reservation. We hope to see you again and will do our best to deliver the best experience in near future. Thank you again for your valuable feedback.