We stayed here for one night on the way from Tucson to Palm Springs. It was about the only hotel in Yuma that we could get into at a few days notice and we went with some trepidation after reading soem of the reviews. In the event the room was excellent - well equipped, large, clean, with a seat outside.
The breakfast was good and the same restaurant/lounge was okay for dinner.
In short, a very good stay but the less said about Yuma the better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business, leisure and government travel, we set a new standard among Yuma hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Yuma all within walking distance of Yuma Palms Mall with shops, restaurants, and theaters. Minutes to Colorado River, YPG & casinos. Suite luxury for less with Cloud 9 beds & bedding and free: airport shuttle, hot full breakfast, WiFi, evening social hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel Yuma
- Best Western Yuma
- Yuma Best Western