I stayed in Yuma at this Best Western Plus last week on business. The room was clean, the breakfast was fresh and the staff was friendly. That made my work go quicker and more bearable. Kneaders is just down the street, their Tomato Basil Soup is great and Taco Salsa on 4th Avenue by 24th Street has the best Mexican food in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business, leisure and government travel, we set a new standard among Yuma hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Yuma all within walking distance of Yuma Palms Mall with shops, restaurants, and theaters. Minutes to Colorado River, YPG & casinos. Suite luxury for less with Cloud 9 beds & bedding and free: airport shuttle, hot full breakfast, WiFi, evening social hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel Yuma
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Yuma
- Yuma Best Western