We spent three days on a business trip to Yuma. This hotel downgraded the word "suite." My "suite" was a little less than a regular hotel room.
Cons. There was little space to hang my clothes, and a co-worker´s room did not have ANY space at all. The noises during the night and early morning were awful. Some guests arrived at midnight with a bunch of barking dogs which kept me up for a few hours. My room had two refrigerators but neither worked.
Pros. People at the front desk were nice. Their location is great, close to I-8, shopping malls and restaurants within walking distance. They have a happy hour with free beer, wine, and snacks, and a complementary breakfast. And the coffee was superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for business, leisure and government travel, we set a new standard among Yuma hotels for suite accommodations, free amenities and superior service in Yuma all within walking distance of Yuma Palms Mall with shops, restaurants, and theaters. Minutes to Colorado River, YPG & casinos. Suite luxury for less with Cloud 9 beds & bedding and free: airport shuttle, hot full breakfast, WiFi, evening social hour & more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western InnSuites Yuma Mall Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel And Suites
- Best Western Plus Innsuites Yuma Mall Hotel Yuma
- Best Western Yuma
- Yuma Best Western